CHAPTER 46

In a few moments the sun will rise in the Kingdom of Kekeya, Bharat woke up from his sleep, panting as sweat rolled down his face.

"Bharat Bhaiya what happened ?" Shatrughan asked waking up.

"Ripudaman, I am seeing the same type of nightmares again and again. Pitashree is restless, Ayodhya seems to be doomed, everyone is crying.... Hey ishawar what is happening ?" Bharat said, resting his head on his hand.

"Maybe it's because you're missing Ayodhya so much." Shatrughan suggested.

"No Shatrughan, it is something else. The dreams of Brahmamuhurat cannot be taken lightly. We must leave for Ayodhya today itself. I will go and ask permission from Mamashree." Bharat said and stood up.

Shatrughan quickly came in front of Bharat stopping his way.

"Mamashree must be asleep right now Bhaiya, let the sun rise and then we will talk. Or else he be very much worried." Shatrughan said.

"You're right Ripudaman.... We must not bother Mamashree with our worries." Bharat nodded.

On the other side on the banks of river Tamsa, every Ayodhya citizen was asleep except Laxman. He was wide awake watching out.

Suddenly Shri Ram opened his lotus eyes and sat straight up. Before Laxman could asked he gestured him to stay quiet. He gently patted the shoulder Janki who was sound asleep.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at Shri Ram, who kept a finger on his lips gesturing her to stay quiet. Janki was quick to understand what he was about to do.

She nodded at him as they both stood up, and silently made their way to the rath of Arya-Sumant.

"We will have to leave now. I cannot let my people come with me as well, it's not fair to trouble them with hardships. Tomorrow when they wakeup then they will be upset but they will return to the city. I want them to live happily with their family." Shri Ram said whispering.

"Bhaiya, what if they are woken up by the sound of horses ?" Laxman asked.

"Arya-Sumant, take the horses away without making a sound. We both will pull the chariot to a distance." Shri Ram said.

Arya-Sumant nodded and took the horses away as silently as possible, while Shri Ram and Laxman pulled the chariot ahead.

In the palace of Ayodhya, Dashrath woke up from his slumber and sat up straight. Kaushalya came running towards him.

"Ram.... Ram...." Dashrath looked around.

"Maharaj." Kaushalya held his hand.

"Is my Ram back ? Is he back ?" Dashrath asked trying to get up.

"No he is not." Kaushalya said as tears fell from her eyes.

And then it dawned upon Dashrath that only a night has passed of the long 14 years.

"Ram.... Ram !" Dashrath sobbed falling back on the bed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Jaldi aajao Bharat Bhaiya (vedvaani)

Waise mere paas time tha, chapters draft mei the toh socha update kardu 🌝🌝🌝