CHAPTER 5

Janki's face frowned as murmurings and whispers fell in her ear.

"So many times I had told you girls not to play with the Shiv Dhanush. Now see she is unconscious." A middle-aged lady said.

"It's okay Bhaagyavaan, she fainted probably due to the sun." An elderly man said.

"Didi is waking up !" A young girl said.

Janki rubbed her eyes as she sat up.

"Maa, I had this weird dream I saw Mata Mahakali...." Janki said opening her eyes.

But suddenly she stopped as she saw her surroundings. The middle-aged lady was her mother and the elderly man was her father but they both were in ancient attire.

She looked at her bed and then at her room and they were grand and of vedic architectural style.

"Where am I ?" Janki asked confused.

"Hey Prabhu ! Sita did you hit your head hard !?" Her mother exclaimed coming towards her.

Janki looked at her confused as her mother came running to her and started inspecting her head and face.

"Putri, who am I ? Can you recognise me ?" She asked.

"You are maa. He is baba." Janki said as a matter of fact.

"Aah ! Thank Mahadev !" Her mother sighed hugging her.

"And didi can you recognise us ?" A girl said.

Janki looked at them and although they seemed unfamiliar, she could recognise their names.

"You are Urmila, you are Mandavi and you are Shrutkirti." Janki said, a little suprised as to how she recognised them.

"Putri, what happened ? Why did you faint ?" Her father asked.

"Travel across time and space does that probably....." Janki muttered.

"What ?" He asked.

"N-Nothing." Janki nervously chuckled.

"I had told you not to go outside. Your Swayamvar is in a month, someone might cast an evil eye upon you." Her mother said.

Janki looked at her mother and her eyebrows raised at 'Swayamvar is in a month' so what Mahakali said was true. This means she is Sita, her mother is Sunaina and her father is Janak.

"Are you feeling well now dear ?" Janak asked.

"Y-yes baba." Janki nodded.

"So can you please do us a favour and pick that Shiv Dhanush up ? It's still in the ground of apple grooves, soldiers aren't able to lift it." Janak said.

"Okay." Janki nodded and stood up.

She went outside and looked around the palace, it was all so familiar to her. She knew exactly where to go, through which stairs and through which directions that will lead her to the apple grooves.

When she reached the ground she saw hoard of soldiers trying to lift it up but failing. Their eyes fell on Janki and they all bowed infront of her.

"Pranam Rajkumari." They greeted with respect.

Janki didn't know how to respond so she just nodded at them. Everything was still appearing a dream to her and there was only one way to find out if it was true or not.

She walked towards the giant Shiv Dhanush, it could've been the size of a palm tree. Janki knelt in front of the bow and couldn't help but bow in front of its grandeur.

'Okay.... If I am Sita then I can pick this up.' Janki thought.

She took a deep breath and puts her one hand over its grip and with one swifte pull, picks it up from the ground standing up.

"Oh my god !" Janki exclaimed as the bow dropped from her hand.

The impact of its loud thud made all the soldiers around her fall down on the ground and made the winds howl around. But she didn't budge, Shiv Dhanush falling had no effect on her.

"S-sorry !" Janki said picking the bow again and taking it inside.

------

"Madhav, if devi Janki was in Tri-mukh Brahma's Kaliyug then who was Sita in Asht-mukh Brahma's treta yug ?" Arjun asked.

"The Sita in Asht-mukh Brahma's universe was devi Laxmi while Janki is Mahalaxmi." Krishna said.

"So Mata Mahakali connected Devi Laxmi with Devi Mahalaxmi ?" Yudhishthir asked.

"Yes." Krishna smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Raghuvar Teri raah nihare saato janam se, Siya !

Well did you notice that in the above sentence the if you change the position of comma (,) then the meaning changes.

It's actually Raghuvar teri, raah nihare saato janam se Siya.

Meaning - O Raghuvar, Sita is waiting for you since 7 births.

But I actually changed the position of the comma and put it before Siya.

Now it means - Raghuvar is waiting for you, O Siya since 7 births.

Fun things a comma can do 😆