CHAPTER 59

"Bhaiya ! I came !" Bharat said touching the feet of Shri Ram.

"Bharat !" Shri Ram went and embraced Bharat by making him stand up.

"Bhaiya...." Bharat sobbed hugging Shri Ram.

His eyes then fell on Janki, even the last bits of pieces of his heart was further broken, seeing his Bhabhishree in such saintly attire.

"Bhabhi.... Bhabhi !" Bharat went and touched her feet. He stood up and lowered his gaze in shame.

"Forgive me Bhabhi, I came in front of you like a shameless person ! It would've have been better if I had died before seeing you all in such a condition." Bharat said.

"Please Bharat Bhaiya, don't say this. You are faultless." Janki said.

"No Bhabhi.... I am the root cause of your state." Bharat said joining his hands.

Seeing this Laxman felt guilty that he was suspicious of Bharat for even a moment. In anger and wrath he had forgotten how great of a soul Bharat was.

"Pranaam Bharat Bhaiya !" Laxman fell on the feet of Bharat, but the latter backed away.

"No Laxman, I am not worthy of your 'pranaam', I am a great sinner because of whom Bhaiya, Bhabhi and you are in such state." Bharat said.

"Please forgive me Bhaiya, I had become doubtful of you. And was about to shoot my arrow against you." Laxman apologized joining his hands.

"Then why didn't you shoot me ? It would've been a great favour had you killed me. Then I wouldn't have stood in front of Bhaiya with this blackened face of mine. I should get punishment for the deeds of my Kulghatini Mata." Bharat said.

"Bharat, it's a sin to utter such words for mother. You are the embodiment of Dharma, I didn't expect such words for my Kaikeyi Mata from your mouth." Shri Ram said.

"Forgive me Bhaiya, I have lost my mind in this situation. Please pardon all my mistakes. I am here to repent my sins." Bharat said.

"Have patience Bharat." Shri Ram assured.

"Bhaiya !" Shatrughan said coming towards them with Nisadh-raj Guha and few subjects.

He touched the feet of Shri Ram and Janki and embraced his elder twin Laxman. Shri Ram also embraced his friend Nisadh-raj.

"Shri Ram, you had left us there in Tamsa river we have come here now !" One of the subject said.

"I am glad to see you. What brings you all here ?" Shri Ram asked.

At that everyone fell silent, Shri Ram frowned at their quietness and hesitance, he looked at Bharat for an answer.

"Bharat is everything alright ? Father ? Mothers ? Are they all well ?" Shri Ram asked.

"Bhaiya...." Bharat's lips quivered.

"Yes ?" Shri Ram asked restlessly.

"Pitashree..." Bharat choked on his tears.

"Pitashree what ? Bharat you're making me restless !" Shri Ram said. Bharat took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Bhaiya, Pitashree is no more." Bharat said.

Listening to that Shri Ram took a step back as Janki held his arms. Tears fell down his from his eyes, as he looked up at the sky. Even Janki got emotional at the news, even though she had expected it.

"Bhaiya.... We have been orphaned.... We have been orphaned...." Laxman said hugging Shri Ram.

"Yes Laxman.... Bharat-Shatrughan, how are mothers ?" Shri Ram asked.

"They along with Gurudev are coming here slowly." Shatrughan said.

"Mata and Gurudev are coming ? Sitey, Mata and Gurudev are coming. Let us go and welcome them." Shri Ram said amidst tears.

"Yes Nath." Janki nodded.

Before they could take a step ahead, they saw Kaushalya, Kaikeyi and Sumitra along with Guru Vasishth coming there.

Seeing his mothers in white saree, devoid of their Shringar, Shri Ram clutched his heart. His breath hitched seeing their tear stained faces.

He slowly went towards them, firstly touching the feet of of Guru Vasisht and then looked at his three mothers. Kaikeyi lowered her gaze, not having courage to look at Shri Ram.

But to her suprise, the son she had sent for exile was the one who touched her feet first.

"My father is no more, only your love is my shelter now." Shri Ram said with joined hands.

"Ram.... Please I don't deserve this. I am the root cause of all the problems, all the sorrows." Kaikeyi sobbed.

"No Mata, the reason for this is fate, Dharma and vidhata. You are not at fault in this." Shri Ram said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

I have said it once and I'll say it again !

Hey maa tera Ram janta hai sab kuch...
Iss liye dukh kaha manta hai kab kuch ?