Blame The Hormones

Start from the beginning

K : didn't probe? Why or for whom?

T : he knows.

She. Said casually.

K : sorry?

That got her attention. He thought she might be saying something different and he heard it like that.

T: umm... Papa knows. About

She indicated with fingers "us" by pointing fingers by both.

He stopped in between.

K : since when and why I don't know?

T : umm since Diwali and it just slipped out of mind.

K : how can you forget.

She hadn't deliberately told him knowing that he would be really overwhelmed.

T: apparently he noticed how keenly you watched me and how cheerful I'm now. I don't understand exactly.

K : what did he say.

T : just that he's happy as long as I'm.

He wanted to ask many questions but time was the constraint.

She smiled at her own doings and smacked herself virtually.

She stared with the kadhi and then took the Kulcha and paneer. At the end two gulab jamun she had and packed two more to eat afterwards.

K : you won't even ask if I like the food or not??

He teased her.

T : all I know it's healthy and that vegetable one I had followed youtube. Just close your eyes and eat it.

He chuckled knowing that she expected it to be bad. It was normal and edible.

They finished their food with in 15 minutes. She started packing and arranged herself in the dressing mirror.

She saw him silently watching her. He was a bit dull due to the cold so she knew he wasn't really up for this event.

She turned around as he walked upto her and just moved the hair behind her ear. He leaned a little close.

She simply caressed his face feeling sad that he wasn't feeling well and it wasn't a day where he could just lie down.

T : once this is over just go home and rest.

K : hmm.

He grabbed her bare waist and pulled her to his body effortlessly.

K : will you be back tonight?

She looked into his eyes and found it filled with longing... Was it for her? Or just he wanted someone to be there?

His question warmed her heart. He asked as if she stayed there with him, they have been apart for just few days and he wanted her back. She just watched him with adoration. He gave her a look as if he anticipated her answer to be yes.

"I don't stay there sunny" she said calmly slowly still tracing his face as he held her close to his body. She could feel the strap of his watch poking her back. She knew It was one of his favorites that he had showed her.

"give me an answer to my question." he got the reason but he just wanted to know.

"it will be difficult.. My father's sister and my cousin has reached . I've to be there." she whispered in a low voice.

She knew he was disappointed.

She pulled his face for a kiss but he stopped her. Her brows furrowed at the sudden move.