Round 8

Chapter 8

~*~

Richard (POV)

"Oh ghad. Talagang ginawa yun ng isang transferee?"

"It's unbelievable!"

"First time in history na may kumalaban sa kanya"

"Ang kapal ng mukha nung transferee na yun"

Early in the morning, I am freaking pissed off already. So I decided to skip class and head directly to my private place.

I was expecting that peace would be in that place but it wasn't. I saw the freaking face of my fvcking enemy. She's currently sitting in my sofa likes she owns it.

"What the hell are doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing. Gusto ko lang tignan ang magiging private room ko"

I look at her, blankly. She's freaking insane. And it drives me to insanity. How could I get rid of this ugly?

I planted my palms on my face.

"Look. Hinding hindi mo ko magiging slave."

She pouted. Psh. Hindi bagay. Ang sagwa! 

"Alam ko namang hindi ka papayag eh. Kaya nga ako andito para iblackmail ka. Ahm. Where do I start..?" She crossed her arms in her chest.

"Umuwi ang dad mo right?" I was shocked when she said that.

How the hell did she know 'bout that?!

"Maybe your father is aware tungkol sa pagbawi ng daddy ko sa nainvest niya sa school. I think your grandma is also sad about the rumors"

"What rumors?" My eyebrows began to met.

"Oh it just that, I want to buy this school." She grins at me.

I freeze. My mind is not functioning either.

"Bro, at last nakita ka rin namin. We've been searching for you the whole t—" Zake was cut off when he saw the ugly human being inside.

"You're here too" he said.

"Obviously" she rolled her eyes heavenwards.

"Chard, hinahanap ka sa office. Your father is here. Also her father. They're going to transfer the name of this school to her" I stared at Charles as he said those

"You've got to stop them" zake held my shoulder.

I averted my gaze to her who is currently staring at us. Then she smirk.

"Stop this nonsense, ugly" 

"I will. Just be my slave" She responds.

"How many ti—" she cut me off

"Sinabi ko na rin sayo na bibilhin ko ang school na to if you resist my deal"

The nerve of this ugly!! I wanna break her bones into pieces right now.

Somebody stop me to murder this fvcking human being!

"Ano? Deal or no deal?"

I didn't respond. I just headed my way somewhere. Sumunod naman sina Charles at Zake.