"Open your mouth tiny" he mumbled possessively on my lips making me follow his command. I'm still getting used to his possessive earth-shattering kisses. His skilled tongue moved all over my mouth tasting it. My hands moved on his chest wanting to feel his body. I don't know if I was being too forward but I wanted to touch him and my brain was clouded enough not to distinguish between right and wrong anymore. 

"Hem" we both heard a throat clearing sound which made us move away from each other while gasping for breath. My face was flushed red as I saw who was standing in front of us. 

"So this is what is happening behind my back," Erick said, looking at me in a teasing way, making my face flush even red. 

"Erick," I said a little breathlessly. 

"So he is the one with whom you are going home?" the head chef asked in his mad voice as he looked at me and then at his cousin. 

"Yes," Erick said to get on his nerves more. 

"Well, he doesn't need it. I will drop him so you can leave" the head chef said in his firm voice. 

"Last time I checked he still stays with me and you stay far opposed to us, dear cousin" Erick mocked to make him madder. The head chef clenched his jaw in irritation. 

"It will change soon," the head chef said with a still clenched jaw. My eyes kept moving from Erick and the head chef. 

"Guys stop," I said standing in between them. 

"Erick, please wait for me in the car. I will be out in five minutes" I said with pleading eyes to make him go. 

"Ok. until next time," Erick said with a smirk while looking at his cousin. He gave him a cut nod. The head chef glared at him but still nodded back at him. I don't know what type of relationship they have with each other. 

"You won't go with him. I will drop you'' the head chef said as soon as I looked at him while pulling me towards him. I exhaled looking at him. 

"I will go with him, you don't have to drop me,'' I said in my soft voice, looking at his possessiveness. This man was capable of getting possessive even from rock. 

"I don't like it," he said as he buried his face in my neck. He took a deep breath in my scent as his arms became tighter on me. 

"He is your cousin," I said in the same soft voice as his lips started kissing my neck. I tried to move away but he didn't let me. He exhaled in dislike as he moved his face away from me. 

"Kiss me goodnight before leaving," he said slightly pouting his lips making me laugh at his action. He was still not satisfied with the kiss we shared not long ago. I pecked his lips and ran out of his arms before he could trap me again. He groaned as I said good night before running out of the restaurant. 

"Someone looks happy," Erick said as soon as I took my seat. A big smile was on my lips as I looked out of the window remembering he caught us while we were kissing. 

"So it doesn't matter to my cousin anymore that you are a man," Erick asked teasingly, making me unintentionally remember my situation. I didn't say anything the rest of the drive was silent. Once we reached home I walked to the fridge and got some cool water for myself. I drank it while giving one bottle to Erick who drank too. The cold water made me feel a little good. 

"So why does my grandma want to meet you," he asked as he kept taking a sip from the bottle. 

"Mrs Villan caught us kissing when I was staying with the head chefs," I said while biting my lower lip, making him spit the water out of his mouth. 

"What," he asked in a shocked voice with the same expression on his face. I let out a long sigh and then explained everything to him. 

"I just can't understand how to deal with everything. I don't even know how I'm going to face his grandma. Everything feels so messed up" I said in helplessness as I lifted both of my hands to let out my frustrated expression. He puffed out his breath while looking at me with his serious blue eyes. 

"Sage '' he called my name in a serious tone, making me look at him. 

"I'm not very good at giving relationship advice but I'm telling you from my experience and what I saw today in Xanthus's eyes. I have never seen him like this before. Trust me It won't end pretty" he said looking into my eyes making me feel the gravity of the situation. I bit my lower lip as a big lump formed in my throat. His blue eyes moved all over my face as if skimming me and my thoughts. 

"It's better to let things go when you feel so overwhelmed over them. It's never too late. You still have a chance of stopping getting hurt," he said, looking straight into my eyes, making me feel the gravity of his words even more as he put his hand over mine, squeezing it a bit.

"Make your decision," he said, looking into my eyes. I thought about his words. He was right. I need to put my head straight now. 

"You are right. It's time for me to make a decision." 

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie complete.
Ashes of a Lie Chapter 36
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 75

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go to my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.