Chapter Fourteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

The real father.

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves that wanted to get out of hand, her sweaty hand made its way to the space beside her to take hee phone. She wanted to call him before her husband gets back from the Mosque. It's an opportunity for her because the Yazid she knew would spend hours at the Mosque before coming back hope.

Gathering up enough courage she didn't know where it came from, she dials his number until he picks up after what seemed like hours to her.

"Hello?" Came his deep and gruff voice, from the other end.

"Hey, uhmm... please we need to meet," she manages to stutter out.

"Why ?" He clearly wants nothing more to do with her.

"Please, it's urgent.."

"Okay okay, I'll send you the address," he didn't wait for her response, before cutting the call.

'This is going to be a hard one with Imraan,' she thought.

***

"What ?! Okay, I'm on my way, I'm on my way," he's very happy that his P.I has finally found them.

He cut the call and ambulated to the closet to wear something more presentable, even though his dressing is the least of his worries at that moment.

Making his way into the driveway, he parked the car at the parking space and rushed out of it. Entering the restaurant by name, Cilantro Restaurant. He strolled deeper into the restaurant until he spotted his private investigator and friend.

As soon as he reached the table, a man in his late 20s stood up and shook hands with him.

"Omais, you're here," Munnir said.

"Yes, as you can see," Omais replies, impatiently.

"Cool down, Man," Munnir chuckles then adds, "These are the reports, everything you need is in there," he kept a straight face as he hands over a brown envelope to Omais.

"Okay, thanks," Omais shows his gratitude.

"But uhmm... your Mum, she-she..." he began as he scratches his neck nervously.

"Ommi what, Munnir?" He asks.

"Am so sorry, buddy. But your mum died some years ago, after she...."

Omais slumps on the chair. He failed. He failed as a son and brother. He failed to protect his mother and sister. And now... his Ommi is no more.

May Allah make Jannatul Firdaus her final abode.

Just a while ago, he was excited and happy that he has finally gotten info about them. He misses his Ommi. She was always there for him and his sister, Sadiya. Even when their father was dangerous and heartless, then.

He's really failed them...

'i'm so sorry I failed you Ommi, May your peaceful soul rest in perfect peace.'

On the other hand, his Sadiya has been alone for the 5 years of her life. She has suffered alot. While he got himself buried in work and making his father's company successful. Not knowing what the two most important people in his life were going through.

He feels so ashamed of himself at the moment.

May Allah forgive him.

But there's one more thing!

Sadiya.

He had to find her and make amends with her, since he didn't get to do that with his mother. Omais chuckled upon remembering happy moments in his life with Sadiya and his mother.

His Ommi. He missed her a lot. The guilt was eating him up.

Ya Allah!

^-^

Wooaaww!!!
That was sad💔

I pity dear Omais😢

And Ramlah! So she had been fooling Yazid. She has really betrayed him. I wonder what he would do when he finds out!

Read up to find out and feed in your curiosity.

Comment your opinions📝
Follow for more chappies💕
Vote⭐
Like👍 &
Share to friends and family📱📲

Love♥
fateemah___

Assalam Alaikum🌹