Chapter Thirty-Five

Enjoy!

ANTALYA, TÜRKYE.

Swimming was an activity he enjoyed doing; sort of a relaxation thingy, but certainly not a hobby. The love he had for Turkey was an understatement compared to one he had for her.

Learning to come over the love --- or was it infatuation he had for her, and moving on with his life.

Turkey was a city he believed was meant for a nice vacation. One wouldn't hurt, right? Using his father's image to get what he wanted with no sweat.

His father not only known in the business world but also known in most of the states that resided in Northern Nigeria; including the hospital he worked at, Zahmal.

Miracle Resort Hotel that was well-known in the city of Antalya, Türkye, that Khamis tried out. He had heard quite a lot about the place from people he knew, even social media.

The pool was so enticing that he had no choice but to dive into the cool water. Swimming off his worries -as he believed- when the glacial aqua hit him in the cool weather.

Moments later, Khamis was suddenly tired of the water and got out of it. The droplets of water that followed him on his skin and swim trunks were covered with a white robe given to him by a pool boy.

He went up to his room to freshen-up and have a change of clothes.

The Pool

The Lobby

The Lobby

Just as he slipped on his sneakers, there was an incoming call on his phone. He swiped the answer button and held the phone between a shoulder and ear. It was his mother.

"Maama." He clasped his wrist watch.

"Khamis, come home now!" She sounded agitated; what could've made her be?