Chapter Eight

Enjoy!

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

'what do I do now ?' she thought.

It was past midnight and she couldn't sleep. She knew she had Insomnia. So she sat up on her soft bed and swung her legs down from atop the bed after pulling off the cozy duvet. It was 3:55 am, so she decided to work on her laptop.

While working, she heard the Adhan (call of prayer) for Fajr (dawn prayer). But since she was off salaah, she didn't know what to do, and she was suddenly feeling sleepy. She had already gotten used to a situation like that.

Sadiya wandered her large eyes around the room, hoping that they would settle on something useful for her to do.

Until her eyes landed on them.

Bouquet of Flowers and a box of chocolates. The sight completely dampened her mood.

She walked from her study table to where she dropped them, which was by the side of the bed. She picked the bouquet of different flowers and looked at it cautiously. Till she saw the grey envelope she didn't noticed before. Sadiya pulled it out of the flowers and opened it. She curiously read the small grey envelope.

The contents shocked her to the core.

"What the heck?!" she yelled at no one in particular, after all, she was all alone in the apartment.

All alone... a familiar feeling.

She was fuming with anger while she thought of who could have sent a love letter to her. This wasn't some cliche highschool love story. Sadiya could remember asking the delivery guy who sent those things to her. He just replied to her that the sender told him not to say. She kept thinking on who could have sent her the bouquet and box of chocolates.

Then it dawned to her.

It must be him.

Yes, him.

There's no way it wouldn't be him.

That pompous rich brat.

It was him. One way or the other. Khamis must have sent her all those things.

Because, he was the only man that had 'confessed' his 'feelings' for her.

But come to think of it, how could he have known her address. She never disclosed her apartment address to anyone. Not even her personal assistant, Nurse Safinah.

So, if she never told anyone about her apartment address, how did he know?

Strange.

And certainly Creepy.

Okay, now this guy is weird.

If so, could he have been..... stalking her?!

What shit?!

The guy obviously didn't know who he was messing with.

She never wants to be in love. She believed that the feeling was just Nonsense... dedicating or rather, Wasting your time and money on someone that would dump you like a used piece of toilet paper.

Can't the useless excuse of a person just leave her alone?

He was forcing her to fall for him.

And she will never.

That thought made her hands ball into fists. Eager and ready to disfigure that precious and ugly face of his.

Even if she were to date a guy -which obviously wasn't happening- it would never be him.