Chapter Nineteen

I'M SO SORRY!!!

Enjoy!

SANA'A, YEMEN.

"Any update on the princess?" Zayyan asked as though he was scared of speaking, beads of sweat forming a playground on his forehead even with the cold air hitting his face.

"I'm sorry, Your Highne--" the palace investigator couldn't end his intended statement when a pair of large hands grabbed him by the collar.

"What do you mean by that!? Why the hell are you incompetent in doing your work?" Zayyan yelled as the veins in his neck and forehead were popping from the extent of his anger.

Anger issues.

He always had a hard time containing it.

But before Parwiz could reply, they both heard, "daeh yadhhab [let him go], Aamir Zayyan" the Malik's voice boomed through the thick walls of the room.

Zayyan gave Parwiz a long deadly glare that made the innocent young man almost pee in his pants, before letting him go - by pushing him slightly.

He looked at his father before he turned to a huge guard that was standing straight and looking ahead with a stoic face, then said to him, "get me Basili, right away," in an authoritative voice. The guard bowed his head and answers with, "naeam, Ya Aamir [Yes my Prince]", before leaving the hot headed father and son with a shaky and sweaty Parwiz with guards by the royalties' sides.

Meanwhile.....

"My father and brothers are gonna find me no matter what," Saajida gritted through her bloody teeth. Bleeding from their torture and never ending slaps and punches.

Tajwaar pushed his head back and let out a scornfully mocking laughter up his throat. It made her blood boil in anger as her eyes showed nothing but pure rage at high boiling point.

"Taetaqid dhalik? [You think so?]" He asked rhetorically then added with a straight face, "then let's see about that." And with that he signaled one of his men -the bulky and more scaring one- and whispered in his ear, after the said guy walked up to him. The man nodded and walked towards her with a whiplash, ready to attack her.

She spoke up trying hard not to burst open the dam from her eyes.

"Madha turid minaa? [what do you want from us?]" She asked with a broken voice.

Throughout her whole life, she had never imagined their Uncle Tajwaar been this cruel. He has, no scratch that, had always been the jovial, playful and funny Uncle to them. Like a second Dad.

Her pitiful thoughts were cut short when she heard the voice of the man she once called an Uncle.

Laughing evilly -again- he said, "it's not about you darling, neither is it about those cockroaches of brothers you have," sarcastically, slowly wiping of the smile off his face and replacing it with a smirk.

He continues, "it's about that selfish brother of mine, Ahmer. He took away everything thing the both of us worked for."

Lies.

That was a lie. The sick b*stard standing right before her never contributed to her father's success. It was all his -her father's- hardwork. He took over her grandfather's crown. All lies spewing out of that filthy gutter he calls mouth.

"But how could you?"she whispered helplessly.

"My father loves you like every brother would. But I doubt he will still do when he finds out what you're doing," her face turned cold. The playful Saajida all gone.

At this moment of life and death, who in the world would be smiling as wide as a Cheshire cat when you're not even sure if and when your family is rescuing your situation. Not that she doubted her father and brothers, but it's just that the feeling she's having in her mind is worse than that in her heart.

Fear.

It was growing in her mind.

Saajida feared that even if they do find her in the end, it wouldn't be anytime sooner than she expected. Taajwar is more cunning than they thought. Well, they would never suspect him to be the person behind all this mess.

Tajwaar was about to say more words when they heard a gunshot. He turned to bark out orders to his lost puppies of men when the door was roughly pushed open.

"Ala--"

His eyes bulge out of their sockets.

"Mahzaar?"

The whole room was full of shock and disappointment.

And happiness. Of Saajida of course.

^-^

I'm back! Sooooo who missed me? Am so so so sorry for not updating sooner. I've been busy with school and then Eid.

To my muslim readers, how was Eid? Hope you all loved it and had fun.

I'm sorry for the short chapter.

It already past 10pm but decided to drop this chapter. Hope you're not still mad. Thanks so much for reading.

And don't forget to

Vote⭐
Comment📝
Like👍 &
Share to friends and family📱📲

Love♥
fateemah___

Assalam Alaikum🌹