Sequel.

Assalam Alaikum!

Yeah I know, this post might come off late. How're y'all doing? Miss me?...or Sadiya and Zayyan?

Okay so...I decided to write a sequel to this book (for those that aren't aware already) and I'd really appreciate it if you'd give it a chance. It focuses mainly on Suhana, Sadiya and Zayyan's daughter. Her ups and downs, love life, and the rest.

You can check it on my profile cause it's already up; six chapters published.

~~~~

"Hana?" Her shoulders stiffened

"Hana?" Her shoulders stiffened. She knew she was in trouble and in for Suhana's scoldings. This time, his neck acted on its accord.

His eyes trailed from the tiles beneath his shoes, quickly trailing up to a burgundy skirt, up to the main dress, and finally, the lady's face. At the time, she wasn't looking at him but could feel his eyes on her. Hers were on her younger sister.

"Where did you go? I'd been looking for you." She was deeply worried. Lahna initially left her sight when her father called her to meet some allies of his. She left her youngest siblings in Nabhan's care, and he ended up losing one of them. If she hadn't found her, God knows what could've happened.

For now, she was worried and at the same time, confused as to why the girl was with a stranger.

Suhana reached Aaqib's table.

"I am so sorry about my sister, she's just so curious."

He scoffed, 'whatever that meant'.

"Yeah. You should not have left her wandering about."

Suhana stiffened. He was rude.

"And I apologized, didn't I?"

Aaqib finally looked into her eyes. His words were left to hang in the air when her light-brown irises seemed to be hypnotizing him. Like some Bollywood movie, the two continued to stare into each other's eyes, different thoughts swarming both minds.

A stranger with such an effect on him?

Who was she?

~~~~

Vote, Comment, and share Suhana and Sadiya amongst your friends or family. My thousands of kisses and hugs to you guys for your support in Sadiya and May Allah bless you as you show that same love in Suhana 💌💕💕.

Fatima loves you always 💖💖.
-Bissalam🌼