Chapter Ten

Enjoy!

I'm back with chapter 10!
#Not edited!

SANA'A, YEMEN.

~The Royal Palace~

"Assalamu Alaikum [ Peace be upon you]," Prince Zayyan said.

Or rather, muttered, as he made his presence known in the Royal dining hall. Nonchalant whether the people present in the hall heard or not.

Not that he cares anyway.

"Uncle Zayyan!" Aabid exclaims happily.

Turns out his Salaam was clearly heard, atleast, a kid heard it. Aabid, the oldest son of the first Al-Ahmer of Sana'a Kingdom, Mahzar, is Al-Ahmer Zayyan's favorite nephew. He liked the six year-old because he's the most jovial of all, and spreads smiles on every person's face he meets.

Aabid is the complete carbon copy of his father with the fair face that consisted of a pair of brown eyes that were protected with his long lashes slapping his skin. His little arched brow was different from his father's, his is a full brow and gelled black and silky hair like Zayyan's. His height is the type that intimidates enemies that would make them almost go on their knees.

Mahzar is always jovial and soft to his family, but cold to outsiders. After all, he's the Crown Prince and future King of the Kingdom.

Complete opposite of Zayyan and Aariz, even though they're soft when with their mother, the Queen. Most especially, Zayyan, who smiled at his cute nephew.

"How are you big guy?" Zayyan replies him after their handshake.

"I'm good, Uncle."

They ate breakfast like one happy family.

***

ABUJA, NIGERIA.

Grasping her phone that was lying on the study table, she gripped it hard contemplating whether to give him a call or not. Sadiya couldn't fully concentrate on her work, since she began to reminisce old and doleful memories...

FLASHBACK!

"One! Two! Three!.... i'm coming," a six year old said to his little sister as they played hide and seek.

Opening his eyes, revealing his cute and chubby face, he ran as he shouted to the hider, "where are you," he said in sing song.

Running to the large and luxurious sitting room with the combination of white and coffee brown. Producing a sense of reliability, strength, resilience and dependability. Omais ran to check behind the couch where he found his four year old little sister when he heard a light giggle coming from there and said, "gotcha!"

The little girl came out of her hiding place when she giggled and they both burst into fits of laughter until they heard their mother's voice.

"Omais! Sadiya! you both come to the dinning for dinner!" She said, while they ran to the dinning room.

"Ommi we're coming!"

The siblings ran to the dinning room, making their mother scold them for running around the house. She loves them both, so much.

Hearing the knock on the door, Asiyah (their mother) asked Talatu (the maid) to check who it was. She rushed to it, and checking the peep hole, she saw who it was and quickly opened it.