11. Formality

Começar do início

Your lips turned to unresponsive stone, you came back to your sense and pull at your restraints, growling at the hunter.

"And you seem to have the Hale families anger issue" Kate removed her lips from yours.

"Ever touch me again and I'll break your neck" You glared at the Argent huntress.

She released your wrist but she grabbed it yet again when she notices the bruises on your knuckles.

"What happened here ? Did you get into a fight at school ? Is that why your eyes are blue ? Did you kill a poor teenager ? Start talking, sweetheart" Kate picks up a mysteriously pointed archery arrow.

"No, it's not because I killed a teenager. I got angry at school ... I hit a wall. I don't take my anger out on other people" You attempt to punch Kate but the restraints dug into your wrists.

Derek growled loudly, managing to pull Kate's attention away from you.

"Look at that sour face. I bet you always used to get people coming up to you saying ... Smile Derek and why don't you smile more. Don't you just wanna kick those people in the face ?" Kate walked over to him, your body became more or less limp against your restraints.

"I can think of one, Kate ... Is Y/N alive ?" Derek nods to your almost unconscious body that is currently being held up by metal chains.

"She's alive. I'll let her go soon ... I really don't want to kill her. She's too beautiful to kill" Kate compliments you, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Can't you let her go ? You are gonna kill her if you electric shock her again !" His eyes flickered between the two of you.

"What if I don't ?" Kate smirks at Derek.

She taps you on the right side of the face which caused your eyes to flutter open.

"Like I said, I will rip your throat out ... with my teeth" He bared his fangs at his ex.

"Promise ? Cause if I thought you'd be that much fun, I'd let you go ... The girls proving to be more of a fighter than you are" She held her bandaged hand in the air to show him her injury, he smiled at you proudly.

Kate walks over to a metal table, picking up Derek's wallet and rifling through it.

"God, I hate this detective crap" She taps her finger on the table after a couple of  minutes of muttering to herself.

"I hate someone in this room and it isn't Derek" You remarked, Kate spun around to make eye contact with you.

"Are you gonna torture me, or talk us to death, huh ?" He irritantly questions her and she shrugged in response.

"We'd both be dead already if that is her master plan" You smiled at her with fake  friendliness.

"Oh, sweetie. I don't - I don't wanna torture you. I just wanna catch up ! Remember all the fun we had together" Kate stepped closer to him.

"Like the time you burnt my family alive !" He's furious but hes significantly  weaker than usual.

"No, I was thinking more about the hot, crazy sex we had ... But, the fire thing ? That was fun, too. I love how much you hate me. Remember how this felt ?" Kate licked all the wat from the bottom to the top of Derek's stomach.

He roared in response, lunging forwards and doing his very best to bite her.

Kate, clearly satisfied, walks over to you but you managed to kick her in the legs, sending her falling to her knees.

She groans in pain, forcing herself up to her feet and stabbing the archery arrow inside of your forearm.

Your eyes glowed blue, she pulls out the arrow tip, the glint in Kate's eyes makes you sick to your stomach.