"You were so---" before I could complete it his lips smashed into mine making my eyes wide in shock. He kissed me hard until my legs started to wobble. He wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me pressing to his firm chest. He only let me go when I was out of breath. 

"I apologise and I will apologise to Mint too when I meet him again," he said with a small smirk on his face as my wide eyes moved all over his handsome face. 

"Let me apologise to you one more time," he said with a devilish smirk on his face. My heart sauteed to beat fast at his words. Why is he so handsome? I gulped hard as his grey eyes again lingered on my lips. I again moved away from his grip. This man was capable of cooling my anger and it was dangerous to me. 

"I should leave now," I said in my small voice as I wiped my sweaty hands on the t-shirt I was wearing. My bag was still laying on the table beside the couch. I took it and ran out of his house before he could stop me, not even bothering to change into my clothes. I was waiting for the elevator to arrive impatiently. I pressed the button so many times but it was taking its time to arrive. I taped my feet impatiently. Finlay the elevator's doors opened, making my face lit up at its arrival. I walked in it but another pair of legs walked in with me. I looked at him in surprise. How did he follow me without me knowing? I was so busy running away from him that I didn't notice when he walked behind me. 

"I will drop you," he said while taking my hand in his and showing me his car key that was in his other hand. I didn't say anything and just noted my head. I knew I couldn't run away from him now. Throughout the ride, I kept quiet as he kept looking at me from time to time. His gaze made me shift more in my seat. For a good half an hour ride I kept sitting like that. He stopped the car at the apartment where I lived without me telling him the address. Of course, he knows where his cousin's apartment is. 

"Thank you" I mumbled under my breath and opened the door to get out but he caught my hand stopping me from getting out. My heart started to beat fast again. I still kept looking down but he took hold of my chin making me look into his grey eyes. 

"I'll see you tomorrow," he mumbled, looking at my face and pressing his lips on mine, stealing a peck. I nodded and he let go of my hand. I walked out of his car and started to walk. Once I was away from his eyesight I started running. I ran in the same way inside my apartment. 

"Is someone behind you?" I heard Erick shouting as I ran straight into my room. I jumped on the bed hiding my face in my pillow. I can't believe just one night changed so much in my life. He confessed his mother caught us, we argued, he kissed me and now I was hiding my face in my pillow. 

He was so different to me, nothing like that grumpy rude head chef I know. The rest of the day I kept thinking about the way he said he likes me, the way he kissed me, and the way he talked with me. Even at dinner, a smile kept plastered to the corner of my lips making Erick look at me with narrowed suspicious eyes. I have not told him anything yet. Let me first get a grip over it. I was waiting for the sun to rise but it was taking so long. Why is fun taking so long to rise? It never happened before. I eagerly wanted to see his face again. Finally, the sun rose after waiting for so long. I went to work with a big smile on my face. I even made sure to take his clothes with me. I had kept the bag in the office and now I was in the kitchen with everyone. He had still not shown up to work. I kept looking at the door and back at my work. 

"Today someone seems happy" James teased me as he saw me happily putting the utensils in their places. It made William and Logan look at me. 

"Did the head chef raise your pay?" William asked in amusement, making me grin more. "Something like that," I said, but not giving them the answer. It made them more curious. 

"Come on tell us," Logan asked impatiently while looking at me. I was about to open my mouth when the head chef walked inside and his grey eyes fell on me. He gave me a big smile and walked in. The trio noticed it. 

"Did the head chef smile at you?" James asked in disbelief as he saw everything with his own eyes. 

"What kind of sorcery is this?'' Logan said, matching his tone as he blinked his eyes. Their words made me want to laugh hard but I controlled it. 

"Does he know?" William asked me almost whispering in my ear for only me to hear. I moved my head negative making him look at me perplexedly. If he comes to know my secret I don't think he will smile at me. 

"Come on tell us," they all said at the same time. Suddenly my cell phone rang. I excused myself as I didn't want to answer them. They groaned as I walked away but when I answered the call my hands started to shake. 

"Grandma wants to meet me" 

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie complete.
Ashes of a Lie Chapter 31
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 73

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go to my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.