one hundred fOive

"We should talk...about what happened," Jisung said. As long as they didn't address the problem, neither of them would be fully at ease, and Minho knew this as well.

"Yes," he mumbled, but he didn't budge from his spot and neither did Jisung. They stayed in this position for a while, just embracing each other and enjoying the moment.

To them, it was like a reunion even though they hadn't been separated. Minho soon broke the hug and took Jisung's hand, guiding him upstairs to the bedroom.

"Before we talk about that serious matter, why don't we go get dressed first?" Minho suggested, grinning. "We're literally still wrapped in our towels."

"Oh, yeah," Jisung giggled and went on to change into a comfortable pair of pajamas and a loose t-shirt.

══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════

It didn't take long for the both of them to finish changing. They sat down on the bed next to each other and Jisung frowned, recalling the terrible things that had occurred during Halloween.

Tensely, he straightened his back and rested his hands on his knees. "What exactly happened with you and... that man?" He asked. "You didn't even notice when the blood mage took me."

Minho swallowed hard, cringing as he thought back to that moment. "I'm sorry. I didn't expect to see him there in that house and I was caught off guard by his appearance."

"I should have been more careful, but I let my guard down," he explained, lowering his head. "I noticed that you were gone, but at that point, it was already too late."

"I suddenly couldn't sense you anymore, and it freaked me out. I realized too late that the impostor's only intention for existing was to stop me from looking for you."

"Everything that happened was all my fault. My stupidity got you in serious danger. I can't forgive myself for that."

Jisung sensed his guilt and remorse, and he knew that Minho was being truthful with him. "Please don't say that. What happened isn't entirely your fault."

"So don't hold on to these negative feelings anymore. And besides, you saved me, and you brought me to the hospital too," he said, determined to change Minho's mind.

"And not only that, you took care of me this whole time. It's only thanks to you that I was able to recover my memories so quickly."

"Geez, you're too nice... It was the least I could do," MInho said quietly. "You are important to me, after all."

Jisung smiled and pulled him into an embrace. He drew in a breath and exhaled, "I love you, Minho," he mumbled.

As soon as those words left his mouth, he sensed Minho's guilt receding. "So you aren't mad at me, Jisung?" He asked carefully.

"No, I'm not," he replied. "I was just... confused and hurt by your initial reaction to the impostor. But I know that... you wouldn't leave me for someone else."

Minho heard the insecurity in his voice, and he didn't like it at all. "You don't need to worry about me leaving you, and I hope you will remember this," he said.

"I love you, Jisung. You are the most important person in my life and nobody would ever change that."

To say Jisung was surprised would be an understatement. His eyes grew wide as soft pink dusted his cheeks. The smile on his lips blossomed into a bright beam.

He was overflowing with happiness and excitement. Leaning in, he planted a soft kiss on Minho's lips. "I love you too," he breathed. "So, so much. Thank you for everything."

"No need to thank me, love. Thank you for everything as well."

Their sweet moment was then interrupted by Jisung who was hit by a sudden realization. "Wait a minute, where's Mochi? I haven't seen it for a couple of days now."

Minho groaned and rolled his eyes. "Great way to ruin the mood," he grumbled. "The damn cat is with Felix right now."

"I made it stay there since I didn't want you to get freaked out by a glowing cat. But now that your memories are back, I think I should get Mochi back as well, huh?"

"Yes, you should!" He whined, prompting Minho to crack up.

"You're so cute. It's impossible to not love you," he commented with a grin. His hand sneakily slipped over Jisung's shirt, wandering over his naked skin.

"Don't think that I forgot about what you promised me in the nightclub." His fingertips caressed Jisung's stomach, then moved higher to his chest.

He reached the bandage that the doctors had used to cover the wounds on Jisung's back, and when he felt the material, he stopped. Eyes clouding with worry, his brows knitted.

"How could I forget about this," he muttered. "I think we should check up on your back. I want to know whether it's healing properly."

Jisung frowned since he hadn't expected him to stop just like that, but he nodded anyways. "Alright, fine," he grumbled.

MInho chuckled upon seeing his grumpy expression. "We shouldn't go any further than this because you're still injured."

"So unfair. Don't you want me?" He said teasingly.

"Of course I want you," Minho said huskily, voice so low it sounded like a growl. "We have a lot to catch up on when you're healed."

"Then it's a promise," Jisung answered, his cheeks flushed.

Sometimes still couldn't believe his luck, couldn't fathom their relationship was real.

He had been very lucky with Minho, and there was absolutely no way that he'd let go of him. He was someone special; someone who he'd want to spend a lifetime with.

To be continued...