thirty-six

Happy to hear that Minho didn't want to kill him anymore, Jisung was in a good mood for the rest of the evening. Though, he couldn't help but think about what Minho meant when he said that he has a 'special place' in his heart.

Does Minho like him? He couldn't even guess. The demon's actions were just too confusing. He was aware that Minho cared for him so much, but isn't that just a common thing that friends do?

He brushed his thoughts off and proceeded to take a shower. When he was done, he dried his hair and combed it recklessly. Wrapping a towel around himself, he glanced at his reflection in the mirror, smiling brightly.

As he looked in the mirror, he saw movement from behind him and suddenly, he stared into the eyes of a stranger that had appeared out of thin air, standing next to him. The stranger looked just as surprised as him, his eyes widening.

Stumbling back, he slipped on the tiles and landed hard on the ground, clutching his towel that almost opened. Pain flared through his back. He cursed and screeched loudly, grabbing a bar of soap that he threw to the intruder.

The unknown person wasn't sure if he should shield himself or cover his eyes and ended up standing motionless instead, staring at a panicking Jisung who seemed to have lost his mind.

Jisung grabbed a shampoo bottle and threw it at him. Next, he got his hands on a bath duck and threw it at the stranger's head with all the force he could muster. It made a squishing sound when it hit him.

"Get ouuuttt! You creeeppp!" He screamed. Without warning, the bathroom door was ripped open by a furious Minho whose eyes widened at the scene in front of him. Jisung's towel had slipped down and revealed a dangerous amount of skin.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" The intruder defended himself.

"H-he tried to peep!" Jisung yelled agitatedly.

"I'm going to kill you, Seungmin," Minho threatened him and came closer, but the other demon suddenly vanished in thin air, leaving them alone in the bathroom.

"Where did he go?" Jisung asked suspiciously. "Who was that pervert?"

Minho sighed annoyedly and ran a hand through his hair, the anger in his eyes gradually fading. "It was one of my friends... he has a bad habit of appearing in places at the stupidest times," he grumbled. "Get dressed before he comes back, okay?"

Jisung nodded and left the bathroom. Hastily, he put on his clothes, looking around paranoidly until he was finally done. Just at this moment, the doorbell rang and he heard Minho walk off to the front door.

He heard muffled voices and got curious, leaving the bathroom to enter the hallways where he discovered two men, all dressed in very fancy clothes. One of them was the brown-haired pervert, Seungmin, who he glared at with a vengeance. "You!" He hissed, pointing at him.

"Me?" He said, gaping at Jisung. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to barge in like that. I didn't see anything. Well, um, maybe I actually did see quite a bit..."

"It seems like I have to rip off your eyes now," Minho hissed at him.

"Damn you Seungmin, we just wanted to come here for a friendly visit..." The one with black hair nagged. "I told you not to teleport! Look what mess you've gotten yourself into!"

"Who even are you?" Jisung asked.

"I'm Chan," the black-haired demon said with a smile. "And this weirdo right here is Seungmin."

"Earlier, Felix told us something very interesting about you guys," he grinned mischievously, his eyes hovering over Jisung and Minho, who wasn't still over his anger. He looked really pissed.

"I should have known that Felix and Jeongin don't know how to keep their mouths shut," Minho rolled his eyes annoyedly.

"Now that you guys are here, we might as well just go into the living room?" Jisung suggested and they entered his house, walking down the hallway and into the living room.

They looked around curiously, spotting Mochi that carefully peered around the corner. Jisung smiled and picked it up, carrying it to the sofa where he sat down next to Minho.

The two other demons sat down on the sofa opposite to them.

To be continued...