twenty-one

"There's only one way to break the bond, Jisung," he said firmly, showing no more hints of awkwardness in his face.

"Stop making things more dramatic. Hurry up and tell me!"

"Death," He replied bluntly. "That's the only thing that could break the bond."

"What the actual fuck, no way."

"Yes way," Minho deadpanned. "And from now on, I'll be keeping a closer eye on you and your clumsy ass because I still want to live for another century."

"Is there no other way to break this bond?" He asked reluctantly, knowing all too well the answer to his question.

"No. How many times do I have to explain this to you?" Minho snarled. "Death is literally the only way to break the bond." He paused and let out an annoyed sigh.

"If you think that this is like those typical fantasy movies wherein the main characters kiss or make love to each other to break a curse - then you are a fucking clown for that."

Jisung trudged to the living room, frustrated, leaving Minho standing all alone in the kitchen. "Such a silly human,"  he whispered as he headed to the basement to give Jisung some time to think alone.

Several hours passed. Down in the basement, Minho was reading a bunch of old and dusty books which he found lying around on the floor. He was too lost in his thoughts that he forgot to keep track of time.

It was now six o'clock, supposedly his usual time of dinner with Jisung. But he had not heard even a single clattering sound coming from the kitchen, so he went upstairs to check.

He found the human sprawled on the sofa in the living room, watching tv. His blond hair was messy and stuck up in all directions like he had run his hand through it a hundred times.

He seemed agitated, and Minho knew that something was going through his head since he didn't pay attention to the tv and was lost in his thoughts instead.

"Oh come on, don't tell me that you're still thinking about other ways to break this bond." Minho hissed sharply before appearing right in front of the dazed human.

Jisung flinched in surprise and accidentally pushed Minho, the floor making a loud thud as the demon landed on his back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he said and bowed his head down apologetically. All of a sudden, the lights in the living room began flickering like a strobe light—frightening him to the core.

He looked at Minho for reassurance, but judging by the grin on his face, he now knew who was responsible for this sudden phenomena. "Fuck you," he whispered, hearing Minho lowly chuckle in response to his annoyance.

"Oops, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."  He mocked.

To be continued...

MUAHUAHUA CAUGHT Y'ALL NASTY CLOWNS IN 4K