eight

"Okay, so we humans normally start our days off with a relaxing shower and then a delicious breakfast. But the first one was kind of ruined," Jisung said pointedly and Minho glared back at him.

"Next up, I usually check my Instagram."

Minho looked confused. "What's Instagram?"

"There's no way that you've never heard of that app!" Jisung gasped. "Are you kidding me right now?" He asked, and Minho shook his head.

"Well then, if that's the case—get ready for a little change in your life."

He sat down on the sofa and patted the spot next to him. "Come on Minho, I'm not gonna bite." Minho sat on the spot that the human had offered to him—but of course, he made sure to keep a little distance from him.

Jisung tapped his phone screen for a few times and the so-called "Instagram" opened.

"Basically, this app lets you post pictures and people can heart it or leave a comment. You can also send messages and make short videos," he explained. "For me, I don't post many pictures. I just follow a bunch of people to check what's going on with them."

He grinned. He looked up to make sure that Minho was following along, and he found the demon staring at him with a small smile on his face. "What?" He laughed. "Why are you smiling?"

Minho shook his head. "It's just that... I've been stuck in this house for so long that I've missed out on everything. This is just so interesting to me."

Jisung smiled. "Well, if you think that's interesting, wait until you see Snapchat." He proceeded to tell the demon about this other form of social media and how it has the ability to make your face turn into some really crazy things.

"Watch this one!" Minho stared into the camera. "Okay, now open your mouth." As soon as Minho opened his mouth, a rainbow waterfall began to pour out of it, and for the first time—he laughed genuinely.

"I want to try another one!" He exclaimed. Jisung nodded happily and handed his phone to the eager demon.

He clicked the screen and held the phone up to his face. "Nothing's happening," he frowned.

Jisung looked at it and began to chuckle. "Oh, that's because you need two people for this one. It's a face swap." He scooted closer to Minho. "Watch this." He placed his head next to Minho's and as soon as the phone registered his face, it immediately swapped their faces.

Minho cringed as he stared at the phone screen. "Ew. Just by looking at this face swap, I can already tell that I'd look like an abomination if I ever had your face."

Jisung gave the demon a hard whack on the head and rolled his eyes. "Don't worry, I'm also thankful that I don't have your damn face."

══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════

"Okay, what's next?"

"Normally, after I finish checking my social apps, I'd be going into town to buy groceries. But since you can't really do that, we'll just move on to the next thing—responding to emails."

Jisung opened his laptop, one hundred and sixty-nine new emails bombarding his inbox.

"Why do you have so many emails?" Minho sighed in wonder.

Jisung hummed. "These are mostly from my publishing company pressuring me to finish my next book. Some of them are from fans. And some are from hot, single women in my area who want to hook up."

Minho's eyes widened. "They send you sex invitations?!"

Jisung laughed way harder than he should. "Oh my gosh, Minho. The look on your face is fucking priceless. These are clearly scams—they're not real." He grinned.

"It's probably from some weird ass guys trying to trick me into sending them gift cards over the internet."

Minho furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay, I am utterly confused, but please continue." With this response, Jisung could easily tell that Minho would definitely be the type of person to fall for the Nigerian prince scam.

"Oh but, before you continue, I heard you mention about your publishing company or whatever that shit was. So, are you really an author?" Minho pondered, and Jisung nodded.

"Yeah, I am. But now, I've lost motivation to continue writing—I'd even be grateful if I can write atleast one hundred words a day." He smiled softly, closing his laptop.

To be continued...

a/n: lol I find it kinda funny that Minho, the filter king in real life doesn't know about social apps in this story.