six

Jisung woke up the next morning to the sound of... moaning? Is that what it was? "Oooohhh... ahhhhh.... OOOOOOHHH!" The awful noise got louder and louder every second.

Startled, he sat straight up in bed. He took one look at the source of the noise and there, he saw Minho floating around his room.

The demon had wrapped himself with a big sheet of white cloth which had two holes cut out for his eyes."Ooooo-"

"Hey, it's six in the morning. Go back to sleep and stop moaning."

"I wasn't moaning—"

"Damn it," he groaned and pulled the sheet off of himself, ruffling his hair back and forth. "Are you not scared of ghosts?" He asked in displeasure.

Jisung yawned. "Right now, my morning breath is scarier than anything else. Wanna smell?"

"Fucking weirdo." Minho huffed, stomping his feet like a pouty child, and then he flew out of the room.

Several nights later, he slithered out from under Jisung's bed. He saw his soft, warm hand hanging over the side. He was tempted to just grab him and make him fall onto the floor—but he restrained himself.

He drifted above Jisung's bed and watched as he slept peacefully. He placed a hand over the mortal's chest; his heart was beating in a steady rhythm against his palm.

He sighed and removed his hand. He was... sad. He envied Jisung. He hadn't met a human like this one. He was so full of life and simply not scared of anything, and he wanted to know what it was like to live without any fear.

He sank softly onto the bed next to Jisung. He lied on his side, supporting himself up with his elbow. He studied the human and his features.

He had wispy blonde hair, long eyelashes, puffy cheeks, milky and smooth skin—not a single blemish could be found, and plump lips. Minho hummed quietly. The human was actually quite beautiful. It would be a pity to kill him.

 Suddenly, Jisung's arm which was hanging from the side of the bed whipped around, landing directly on top of Minho. He pulled Minho closer to him and nuzzled his head against his chest, eyes still closed.

Minho made no movements and decided to just go with the flow. The room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

But not until Jisung let out a snore so loud that it could wake up the dead. Minho rolled his eyes and pushed him right off the side of the bed.

Jisung hit the floor with a loud thud. He jolted and sat straight up, confused. He looked around the room, but saw nothing. Minho had already vanished.

"Minho, was that you?" He said in an unsure tone, but received no response. He shrugged the incident off and groggily crawled back into his bed, but sleep did not come easily.

To be continued...