seventy-fOive

Tired from the exciting day at the amusement park, Jisung overslept the following morning, but since it was Sunday, it didn't really matter. Another thing which hindered him from getting out of bed was Minho, who was clinging to him and hugging his body in a strong hold.

And so they ended up lazing around until it was almost noon. Only then did Jisung finally decide that he needed to get up. Trudging to the bathroom, he took a quick shower and put on clothes consisting of a large hoodie which he'd stolen from Minho, and comfortable leggings.

He brushed his messy blond hair, taking a look at his face in the mirror. His cheeks were rosy, reflecting his happiness. He had been on cloud nine since he got to spend much time with Minho, and he sometimes still couldn't believe it was all real.

However, he was suddenly torn apart from his thoughts when he heard a low purr from behind him. Surprised by this, he turned around only to see Mochi staring at him. Wait... for long had it been there with him in the bathroom?!

He carried the little demon and left the bathroom to head to the kitchen and make breakfast. Minho woke up just right after he finished making food and he insisted that they eat in the living room.

Minho yawned, plopping down on the sofa next to Jisung. He used the remote to turn on the tv and picked a random channel. "Did you sleep well?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Jisung didn't answer, too engrossed in taking care of his kitty. "Look, Mochi, this one is just like you," he smiled and held out the cat plushie he had gotten from the amusement park. Mochi sniffed at it curiously and soon stole it from him so that it could lie down right on top of it.

Jisung chuckled in amusement. Of course it would be used as a pillow, what else would a cat do with a plushie? Moving his fingers through the light demon's softly glowing fur, he didn't notice the irritated stare that a different demon had been sending them.

Minho inched closer to Jisung on the sofa, but he didn't look up, his eyes glued to Mochi's ethereally glimmering body. The cat had the audacity to let out a relaxed "Meeooww" that irritated Minho more than he already was.

A threatening growl rumbled in his throat and the cat snapped its head up and stared at him, flicking its ears in his direction.

"Hmm, what is it, Mochi?" Jisung asked and petted its head. "Go back to sleep, my little cutie." However, instead of listening to him as usual, the cat hissed and bristled, glaring at Minho.

Jisung scowled at him. "Minho! Stop growling at Mochi, that's bad manners!" He scolded him. "You demons are so weird with your strange habits."

"The cat's annoying me," he grumbled and huffed."

"Why? It seems to be perfectly happy on my lap, and it's not doing anything to you."

"Didn't you say that I'm your favorite demon, huh?"

Jisung's eyes widened, a rosy hue appearing on his cheeks. "I did... But wait," he said when he realized something, a grin curling his lips.

"Are you actually jealous because of a cat?" He couldn't hold back his giggles, his body shaking in laughter.

"Does my Minho crave my attention?" He smirked. "Hmm, does he?" Minho avoided his gaze and ignored his teasing, but he wasn't having it.

"Minho, you don't want to look at me?" His smirk widened. "Oh well, if you're just ignoring me, then I will have to take care of Mochi instead. Too bad."

Minho glared at him and leaned closer to him. "Stop provoking me, Jisung," he said lowly, his dark iris slowly turning red.

"And what if I don't?" He asked daringly.

"Want to find out?" He muttered, his breath fanning over Jisung's lips.

To be continued...

SUSSY WUSSY CHAPTER UP NEXT?? HMMMM