thirty-one

Jisung sat on his bed, absentmindedly stroking the fur of his demonic cat. Only a day has passed since that traumatizing incident with Hyunjin happened. He was still in utter shock from everything.

Of course, when he went back home yesterday, he had no escape from Minho's wrath. He got lots of scolding, humiliation, a long ass speech about why he shouldn't trust people easily, and... a kiss?

His cheeks burned after recalling it once again. It all started when Minho noticed a hint of blood on his lips yesterday, and he already figured that it was that so-called 'Hyunjin' who was responsible for this.

At first, he only stared at it with a scowl. But eventually, he started leaning closer to Jisung. "I'll take care of that," he whispered. Jisung didn't know what he meant, and in his confused state, he simply stayed where he was and watched Minho.

Hesitantly, Minho touched his cheek which was red due to the earlier assault. He brushed his fingertips over his skin, leaving a tingling feeling behind. 

His eyes then hovered over Jisung's lips, and he leaned even closer, keeping eye contact. And when Jisung didn't move away, he diminished the gap between them two. Minho was mindful of the small cut on his lips, so his kiss felt much softer than before.

And in a matter of seconds or so, they broke the kiss and the wound on Jisung's lips healed. "I think you enjoyed that a little too much, didn't you?" Minho teased him cockily, and Jisung flushed, being enough of an answer.

He was fished out of his ocean of memories when the little cat demon started rubbing its body against his legs. He smiled at it, patting its head. "I should probably give you a name," he said, and the cat's eyes beamed.

He stalled and pondered for a couple of minutes, thinking of a suitable name for his little friend. He had decided to call the little demon "Mochi" since it was unexpectedly cute for a creature from hell.

Minutes later, Minho walked in to his room. He moved to the bed and gazed at Jisung with a strange expression on his face. "You've been sitting here on your bed for 3 hours straight. Come on, get up," he said harshly, but Jisung didn't budge.

Raising his eyebrows, he was about to yell at Jisung, but changed his mind and stayed silent instead. He studied Jisung—he was pale and hadn't acted like himself since yesterday.

Minho disliked his behavior and would rather deal with his stupid rambling than his apathy. "Did you care about that bastard friend of yours so much that you're torturing yourself over him? He isn't worth it at all," he said, and Jisung narrowed his eyes at him.

"Get up," he commanded, not surprised when Jisung didn't react. Fed up with his attitude, he strode to the bed, took his wrist, and pulled him closer to him with a gentle but firm grip.

Before Jisung could even figure out what Minho was trying to do, he had thrown him over his shoulder like he weighed nothing. "What?! Put me down, Minho!" He complained, hitting his back with his fists, but it didn't do much damage.

Minho walked into the kitchen and only then did he put him down, right on a chair. What he did next, astonished Jisung so much that his mouth fell open. Minho put a plate in front of him on the table with his favorite dishes, grilled cheese and steamed buns.

"How did you make this?" He asked when his curiosity became too much to ignore.

"Everyone can follow simple instructions, Jisung," he said, rolling his eyes at him.

"It's good. Thank you," he replied, a smile appearing on his face. Minho didn't answer, but his calm gaze and the slight tilt of his lips told Jisung that he appreciated his praise.

To be continued...

a/n: aaa sorry for the lack of updates. I have so many things to do lately