twenty-fOive

"Wake up now, Jisung!" A rough voice said, coated in anger and impatience.

"Leave me alone, Minho." He answered before he came to his senses. He felt like he hadn't slept at all, seeing the sunrise outside. "What time is it?"

"It's 8 am," Minho grumbled. "How long do you plan on lying around? Get the fuck up and wash yourself. You reek of alcohol."

"Goddammit, Minho! It's a Saturday today. Let me rest for a few more hours. I think I'm having a hangover." He groaned, hiding his face behind his pillow.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock. You were so drunk last night," he grinned. "You literally told the running shower to stop crying and you ate a chunk of soap."

"That's it. I don't want to hear another word from you," Jisung complained, sitting up from his bed and rubbing his eyes. "I'm gonna go take a shower now."

"Make sure to not eat the soap this time," he said, nudging Jisung on the shoulder. 

"Screw you, Minho."

When he was done taking a shower, he trudged to the kitchen to make breakfast for he and Minho. And there, he found the demon sitting at the dining table.

He looked troubled by something, his eyes staring only at the table in front of him, and his hands were wrung around together.

He cleared his throat, and almost immediately, Minho looked up at him. He stretched his arms and sat up. "Are you feeling better now? Does your head still hurt? Are you feeling dizzy?"

Jisung was left speechless by his questions. Since when did Minho care about him so much?

"My head still slightly hurts—but I'm fine, don't worry." 

"Err, I can cook breakfast for the both of us..." Minho muttered. "Just go take a seat at the table."

Jisung looked at him questionably before he proceeded to sit at the table. He scrolled through the texts on his phone in boredom. Seeing one from Hyunjin, a smile appeared on his face and he immediately answered him.

[Hyunjin]: Do you want to meet up today? I'd like to go to the movies with you :)

[Jisung]: That sounds fun. It has been a long time since I've been to the movies. When do you have time?

[Hyunjin]: I'm always free. Wanna meet at 8pm? I'll send you the address.

[Jisung]: Thanks. But, I may have to ask approval from a big grumpy cat first.

To be continued...

a/n: sorry for the lack of updates recently. I'm so busy with school aaaa