sixty-seven

"To celebrate Minho's freedom, why don't we guys go somewhere fun? We could also invite Felix and Jeongin to tag along." Chan suggested excitedly.

"Sounds good. What do you think, Minho? Are you in?" Jisung asked.

"Of course, I am," he replied with no hesitation and smiled.

They agreed to meet up the following Saturday at the local amusement park. Jisung had been looking forward to it all week since he hadn't been in a park for years and he wanted to visit one together with Minho.

When he sleepily trudged out of their bedroom early in the morning, he spotted Minho in the kitchen, turning on the coffee machine. The latter was dressed for the day already—and what he wore made Jisung freeze in his spot.

Why did he have to be so damn attractive? He inwardly asked himself. How would his poor heart survive the day with Minho looking like this?  The sly little shit must have picked this outfit on purpose.

His jacket was of a daring ruby red color, and the black belt he wore on top of it emphasized his slim waist. It was a quite simple outfit but Minho somehow managed to pull it off nicely.

Before Minho noticed him, he quickly hurried on to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed. Because it was fall and the weather was quite cold, he put on a warm sweater and jeans before brushing his wispy blond hair.

He took a deep breath and headed to the kitchen, pleasantly surprised to see that Minho had finished preparing breakfast while he had been gone. Flabbergasted, he stood frozen in the doorway and just stared at the demon.

"What?" Minho asked and tilted his head. "You look like you saw a ghost or something."

"Um... I was just surprised that you made breakfast," he explained.

"Didn't you want a romantic date?" He replied before his expression turned cocky. "I figured we should start early. And also, I want to make this day special for you since this is our first official date as a couple."

Flushing and slightly overwhelmed by Minho's boldness, Jisung fidgeted with his hands, feeling flattered. "Thank you," he said and sat down, picking up some of the freshly made pancakes for himself.

They were still warm but they tasted a bit... odd? He had never tasted something like this before. "Uh," he cleared his throat. "What did you put in the pancakes, Minho?"

"Hmm, I just used the ready-made pancake mix that I found in the fridge. And I also added a bit of sugar to make it a little sweeter. Pancakes had always tasted so bland to me."

"Can I... can I see the sugar you used?" He pleaded and Minho went on his way to grab the sugar container on the counter. Whoops! It turns out that it wasn't sugar at all... but salt. I guess this is why you should always put labels on your containers...

To be continued...

ALWAYS PUT LABELS ON YOUR CONTAINERS. DON'T BE LIKE THIS DUMB MF RIGHT HERE WHO DIPPED AN AVOCADO IN GINGER POWDER BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS BROWN SUGAR. I AM NOT OKAY :)