Chapter 32 - Pissing and Kissing

I was woken by the loud barking of Bart right next to my face as I slowly started to peel my eyes open.

"Alright! Alright! I'm getting up!" I shouted to a very angry looking Bart. "Do you need to go pee?" I threw the blankets off and walked glumly to open the door. I stumbled over Edwards pot plant by the front door, which he said he would pick up, a week ago. I pulled the front door open as Bart went zooming outside to take a piss. I walked back to my bedroom to get a blanket to wrap around my exposed arms. "You need to take a piss too?" I said to a tired looking Lisa. She jumped off my bed and ran out the front door. I sat down on my wicker porch swing chair and watched as Bart and Lisa ran around the front lawn. It had just gone onto six and the sun started to illuminate the sky ever so slightly. Before I knew it, my eyes started to drift close and I fell into a deep slumber. 

"Wakey, wakey, you're not your fathers baby." I heard as Damon started to tickle me under my chin.

"STOP! Please, stop tickling me!" I squealed as I started twisting and turning. Much to my dismay, Damon carried on tickling me, while laughing sadistically, until I finally fell out of the swing chair with an oomph. "Ow! That hurt!" I said as I punched him hard on the arm. 

"Ow!" He said while rubbing his arm. I looked up at him through wet lashes from the tears of being tickled. 

"That's for tickling me when I said to stop and this is for that mean father joke!" I landed another solid punch on his arm and made my way inside.

"You can't punch me twice that's assault! I'm just taking the piss out of you, but that father joke's funny aye! Am I right?" He walked in and turned around to me to give me a high five.

"No." I said firmly as I turned to close the door once Lisa entered.

"Ooh, surprisingly catty! Well anyhoo, I arrived back about an hour ago from my fishing trip and I had a voice mail from your brother." He walked to the kitchen and flicked on the jug. I pulled out a stool and plonked myself onto it before dropping my head into my arms.

"I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled. I had seem to have forgotten all about the fact that my father isn't my biological father and that my mother is a fucking liar. All I could think about was the passionate kiss Jack and I shared. His lips tasted like tea and sugar, and they were so soft, like a babies bottom. I hadn't realised I was smiling to myself until Damon stood in-front of me and waved to get my attention.

"What were you smiling at?"

"Nothing. Who was it, Ethan or Edward?" I said as I looked at him pointedly.

He paused for a long moment before he looked at me. "Edward, but he's really worried about you. Also, he said to keep an eye out for a guy named Jack? Who is Jack?" 

"He's this-" Before I could finish Jack rounded the corner and introduced himself.

"That would be me. Jack Thompson, pleasure to meet you." He extended his hand towards Damon and smiled a polite smile. Damon stared at Jack and then back to me before he erupted into loud laughter. Damon grabbed Jacks hand and shook it firmly while still laughing.

"Oh my god, you two are banging!" Damon stated loudly while still holding Jack's hand. "This guy Cameron, really? Wow, you have definitely finished your faze of bad boys and graphic designers."

"Um, NO! Jack and I aren't...banging, we are..." I looked at Jack who was looking at me confused. What was I trying to say? Were Jack and I 'seeing where things were headed' Or were we 'almost, kinda, bitch better not touch my man' exclusive?

"We are dating." Jack stated simply as he walked over to me to place a soft kiss on my temple. I looked up at him in shock and admiration, he was so cute. Damon looked back at both of us before laughing again. I don't know what he was on, but it seemed as though he had taken laughing gas. Damon turned and walked to the jug and carried on laughing.

Jack looked down at me with a slight smirk. "Whatever he's on, I want in." He paused before his face went serious. "How are you feeling today?" He pulled out the stool next to me and sat comfortably waiting for my answer.

"I'm okay, I guess. I didn't think I would feel this crappy today." I sighed as I studied the counter top.

"What do you want to do today that wont make you feel as crappy?" He said with a cute smile.

"Eat food."

"I'll make us all some breakfast, while we wait." I looked up at Damon with a serious face.

"Wait for what?" I grit out. He stood looking into the fridge, frozen, like he said something he shouldn't have.

"Um...eggs, bacon, pancakes?"

"Damon, what are we waiting for?" I said with force. My face was pulled back into a scowl and my hands tightened into fists. I knew who we were waiting for, I just needed to hear it.

"Um, the coming of thy Lord?" Damon asked.

"DAMON! What are we waiting for?"

"Caz, Dan, Ed, Ethan, Emily, Nana, Martha, God, Mrs. Astle, Craig, the Queen of England, Eric. Is it just me or did it get hot in here?" Damon said quickly as he stuck his head into the freezer.

"Damon, why are they coming here?" I said calmly. Damon turned around and visibly swallowed before making his way over to me with bacon and butter in his hands.

"Come on Cameron! I just received the voice mail when I came home this morning, I'm guessing they're coming here to sort things out." Damon said with a sad face. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths trying to process the thought of my Mother, my biological father and my step father being in my house.

I felt a hand on my leg and turned to look at Jack. "If you're not ready to talk, you just say the word and we'll go for a road trip." He looked at me with hopeful eyes. I don't know what came over me, but I felt the extreme need to kiss him. I leaned forward and kissed him fully on the lips. He kissed me back and it was magical. I had butterflies in my stomach and I could help but smile into the kiss.

"Hello! Damon, remember him, he is still in the room!" Damon grunted before he turned around to retrieve a pan.

"What was that for?" Jack asked while caressing my cheek softly.

"Just to say thank you, for being supportive and kind. We only met a few days ago, but I trust you more than I do my mother." I joked. He laughed as he released my face and looked towards Damon. 

"So Jack, It looks as though you really like Cameron, here." He smirked at me before he carried on. "I could say nice things about Cameron, but I would rather tell the truth. She farts all the time and its gross. I remember this one time I was hanging out my washing and I discovered she was hanging out hers when I heard the loudest sounding fart and a girly giggle that followed after. Seriously like weirdo."

"Oh, shut up!" I said as I threw an apple that was sitting idle in the fruit basket. We all started laughing enjoying each others company until we heard the door bell.

Silence, smothered us with a large invisible blanket.

My Little Sisters WeddingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara