Chapter 33 - Inappropriate

"Are you going to answer it?" Damon hissed from the kitchen. We had been sitting here for a minute, not moving and waiting for someone to answer the door.

"Ugh! You come to my house, drink my coffee, make an inappropriate joke about my current 'whose your daddy' situation and you don't have the balls to go and answer the front door! Fuck you, Damon." I said as I hopped off the stool to go answer the front door. Bart started to bark at the front door as I felt a sudden onset of nerves. Lisa, as usual, was too busy playing with Jack who stood at the end of the hallway looking sexy as per usual. I opened the front door to a tired looking Edward and Ethan holding up a McDonald's bag. 

"Morning hermanastra!" Edward said with a large grin as he pushed past me to walk inside.

"Welcome!" I said sarcastically as I stepped aside and looked to see if anyone else was with them. "What does hermanastra mean, anyway?"

"Half sister." Ethan said as he rolled his eyes at Edward. "I told him not to say that inappropriate joke."

"Right, fuck you Edward." I stated simply as I closed the door behind us.

"You're welcome. Barto! Missed you buddy." Edward said as he patted Bart on the head. "Lisa! Come here girl! Lisa, come here." Edward stood staring up the hallway at a content looking Lisa who was being patted on the head by Jack. Jack stared back awkwardly and I couldn't help the smile that crept onto my face.

"Lets go into the kitchen and have some breakfast." I mumbled.

"Damon!" Edward exclaimed as they hugged each other with a questionable amount of man love.

"Eddie-boy! Missed you on the fishing trip." Damon exclaimed. "Caught a beauty from our normal spot, but I'll tell you about it later. Heard the wedding was a blast."

I scoffed as I pulled out the hash brown that was sitting at the bottom if the McDonald's bag. They all turned to me with questioning looks. 

"Yeah, the wedding was great, apart from the whole Dad not actually being Cam's Dad bit." Edward sipped on his McCafe coffee and stared at me over the rim of his plastic mug. His eye caught sight of Jack who had moved to stand close to me, a little too close. Edward lowered his cup and studied Jack and I, with his eyes almost closed into slits. "Are you two banging?" Edward said with a disgusted face.

"What? NO! Who says banging any more?" I said in a unnaturally high voice. 

"Are you guys sleeping together?" Ethan piped in.

"Are you screwing?" Edward said with humour laced through his cheeky smile that appeared.

"Are you fucking?" Damon offered.

"Are you making babies?" Ethan added.

"Are you making love?" Edward managed through hits fit of laughter.

"No, I've got it. Are you currently having sexual intercourse with each other?" Damon said before he burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter. I could feel my cheeks flaming red as I stared at the three immature boys laughing in my kitchen. I turned to see a very amused looking Jack, who was obviously not at all concerned, nor did he look as though he was awkward about the fact that my two older brothers and next door neighbour were offering suitable words for an activity we were yet to complete or take part in.

"You guys are gross." I spat venomously which only increased their laughter.

Jack coughed as though to get their attention before he put his arm around me and pulled me close. "Well, if you must know, Cameron here was studying the intricate design of her ceiling for hours, then later on she discovered just how strong and stable her dinning table really is." He kissed the top of my forehead before he smirked at Edward, Ethan and Damon, who stood staring at Jack with their mouths agape. I stood staring at up at him in awe. This kid has balls the size of Africa. I cannot believe he just said that...out loud! Although it didn't happen, but after the way he explained it, I wished it did. Damon stepped forward before he put his fist forward to receive a fist bump from Jack.

"Respect bro, that takes balls." Damon said in admiration. Jack and Damon bumped fist and smiled at each other.

After an excruciatingly long pause Edward piped up. "I knew I couldn't trust you. Are you wearing my shirt?" Edward said angrily.

"Yes and before you take a swing at me and get your ass handed to you, I didn't sleep with Cameron, I respect her. Don't get me wrong, I want to, its just I want it to be the right ti-"

"Okay lover boy, we get your point." Ethan interjected while rolling his eyes.

"Can you believe this kid? Wears my clothes, has Lisa drooling over him, heck even Cameron's drooling over him!" Edward said in disgust.

"Shut up Edward!"

————————————————————

Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for reading My Little Sisters Wedding and I really hope you enjoy reading this story. I really appreciate your support, it means alot. I wont comment much as I will just let the character speak for themselves. Thanks once again! 

Happy ANZAC day!

Maria