Chapter Four - Vodka Ride

After finally arriving to the Riversdale batch that my Father owned, I managed to get all the very drunk and sleepy disney characters out of the car and took them to their allocated rooms. I grabbed a bottle of vodka from the cubboard and made my way to the beach. I drank and tried to rid myself the pain that surged through my chest still in complete shock.
"FUCK YOU FATHER DEAREST!" I screamed at the moon.

"Cameron! Cameron! Cameron wake up!" I slowly started to come to and tried to open my eyes.

The sky was light and I knew it was early in the morning. Daniel, Caz's future husband was kneeling next to me.
"Do you know how worried everyone is waking up not finding you anywhere! I'm going to ca..." I reached up and grabbed his lips in my fingers.
"Daniel shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" I mumbled as I tried to sit up. I let go of his lips and he laughed.

"You finished a whole bottle of vodka? What were you trying to do kill yourself?" Daniel asked with a serious face looking over at the now empty vodka bottle.

"If god is willing." I replied.

He got his phone out and I caught bits of his conversation.
"I found her...Yeah she's okay...she finished the whole bottle...look I don't think she would want to see him...yeah okay...I'm bringing her now." He hung up the phone and turned around to see I had managed to pull myself up on a seat that during the course of the wee hours of the morning I had fallen off.

Daniel came and sat next to me. "Cameron, listen ah your sister told me what happened last night." He said awkwardly.

After a few moments I didn't respond he carried on. "Your old man turned up last night looking like shit wondering where you had gone too...look I'm sure you don't want to talk about this,"

"Yeah, you're right. I don't want to talk about this." I said as I stood up. I started to slowly walk down the sand dune towards the quad bike. My head hurt like a bitch and the sound of the sea crashing waves didn't help.