Chapter Three - Father Drama

My Dad's eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily.
"What the FUCK IS GOING ON!" He yelled.

I jumped and placed my hand on my chest, he nearly gave me a heart attack. I felt the blood leave my face and I felt faint. I looked over at Caz and her face also was ashened. We stood in silence and I tried to look everywhere but my fathers face.

"Is someone going to fucking answer me?" Dad screamed again. "Cameron?" I swolled hard and I looked at my father.

"Um...Caz ah..." I stumbled.

"Use your fucken words!" Three swear words in less than a minute he was fuming.

"Caz sprained her ankle." I said quickly. I looked over to Dr Tompson who hadn't moved an inch from where he was standing.

Some of the night staff had come to see what the comotion was all about but turned around and left as soon as they saw the state my father was in.

Craig or Dr. Henderson was usually calm. He was big and tall and had broad shoulders. He loved to laugh and absolutely loved his job so the night staff seeing him fired up must've been hell of a shock.

"But she's getting married in two days! How could you let this happen?" He glared at me and it felt like someone had just sucker punched me.

"What?! Its not my fault! She's the one who thought it was a good idea to try an fight a biker chick in the bar." I exclaimed.

"Oh and you let her get into a fight? Aren't you suposed to be a cop?"

"I was outside trying to get some of the other girls into the van! Do you think I would let daddy's little princess get into a fight? I am a cop, and a fucking good one at that!" I spat back. Dad stormed over to me and I never lost eye contact with him untill I stumbled and hit the wall. Instantly my face started to sting and my eyes started to water.

"Daddy!" Caz exclaimed.

"Craig!" I heard my Mother yell.

"Doctor Henderson!" Jack said as he came and stood between my father and I. I stood grabbing at the wall staring at my father. My father and I had our disgreements but never to this extent.

"Watch your fucking mouth! Who the hell do you think you're talking to?" Craig pointed at me with his index finger.
I started to taste blood and felt it slowly rolling down my chin out of my mouth. I wiped it with the back of my hand and looked up to see Craig's eyes soften.

"Craig! You fucking asshole! How dare you put your hands on my baby!" Mum also came in between us, she pushed Craig back and swiftly took a swing at him and landed a hard slap across his face.

I was in a slight dase and felt a hand on my face. I looked at Jack who was asking me something. I pushed his hand away and stumbled out of the cubical. Did my father really just hit me?

"Cameron, wait I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me!" I felt a hand grab my arm and yank me around. I came face to face with my Father.

I pulled my arm away and moved back. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN." I ran out of the A&E tears rolling down my face. What a night!