Chapter 39 - Morning Surprise

A slight fanning of air brushed across my cheek as I blinked my eyes open to the rays of sun that peeked in from a crack in the curtain. I couldn't help the smile that came onto my face. The warm body next to mine snuggled me closer and kissed me gently on the head. Jack. I pushed myself back into the warmth that his body radiated and blushed at his naked self react to my own.

"Stop wriggling or else we're going to be doing it for a fourth time. You seem to make my member very active." He placed a hand on my hip to still me. I turned and faced him with a bright smile. I don't think I could do it for a fourth time, he was so active and who am I to say no to the beauty of his well defined penis?

"Maybe that was my plan." I snuggled close and he wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you."

"Thank you?" He questioned.

"Yes, thank you. Thank you for protecting me. Thank you for putting up with my weird sense of humor. Thank you for being you and thank you for the sex...but now you have to go." I said bluntly. He looked at me seriously and looked as though he was hurt. He paused for a moment before moving to leave. I laughed and tried to pull him back but he was too far.
"Wait, Jack! I was joking." I hurriedly crawled to grab him. It was a cruel joke to play on someone you just made passionate love to...three times. The look of sadness on his face made me regret it instantly as he looked around for his clothes. I had crawled too far and fell off the bed almost face planting the groud if not for my hands stopping me.

"CAMERON!" I expected to hear the voice of Jack but instead the deep voice of my father resounded in my room. Fuck! I looked up to see my father looking around my room hastily and his eyes landing on a very red faced and a very naked Jack. Jack looked at me and then back at my father, he looked scared shitless. I reached up and pulled the blanket on my bed to cover my naked self from my father, who was far too shocked and embarrassed to look at me. Jack covered his naked glory with his hands and dropped his head in embarrassement.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked in a quiet whisper.

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE! Get dressed and meet me in the living room." He turned swiftly and exited through the door. I looked up and Jack looked at me with red rosy cheeks.

"Jack," I whispered. "I promise I was only joking."

"Shh, I know. Here, are you okay?" He helped me up and pulled me close into a tight hug. "I know you were joking, so was I. Oh my god, your Dad, my boss just saw my junk." He murmed into my hair. I found the humour in the moment and laughed out loud.

"I like your junk, its gods gift." I whispered.

"Well, I don't think your Dad has the same idea." He said as he looked down into my eyes. We started laughing hysterically still standing naked in my bedroom with only a blanket between our nakedness.

"Cameron, hurry up!" Dad yelled from the front. To think just yesterday I forgave him for the way he treated me and he still feels like my real father.

We walked into the living room with extreme precaution. Dad had his back to us while looking out the window to my backyard. I had never ever been so scared of my father. Even though he's not my biological father, he is my father none the less and dissapointing him is still, somehow my greatess fear. I cleared my throat to get his attention and tried to swallow the lump that had formed at the base of my throat. He turned around agonisingly slow and I waited for him to yell at me but he just motioned for both Jack and I to sit. We complied and sat cautiously on the awaiting couch.

"I'm not going to yell at you, if that is what you're thinking. When did...this," He flicked his hand between Jack and I, for emphasis. "thing here, happen?"

Jack and I looked at eachother awkwardly and both silently hoped the other would speak first. He's my father, I should speak first.

"Sir...Dr...um...Mr. Henderson, this relationship that I have with C-Cameron, your daughter, started during the altercation that ensued in the emergency room early on Friday morning." I glared at Jack who had an obvious quiver in his voice, indicating his...fear of my father. Who uses the words 'altercation' and 'ensued' in a normal conversation. Jack looked at me nervously and then back to Dad. Dad eyed him carefully and I noticed from the corner of my eye, Jack squirming under my fathers intense glare.

"Did you think about the repercussions that dating my daughter would have on your work life, me being your boss and all." Dad said in a monotonous voice.

"Dad, you saw us kissing yesterday!" I interjected.

"Well, I didn't think you were sleeping together." He ground out.

"Dad, we are grown adults and we are both sexually active. What did you think we were doing, playing monoply?"

"Fine!" He paused for a long moment contemplating what he was going to say next. "Jack, look at me in the eye. I am only going to warn you once. You hurt my daughter, you break her heart I will, hand to my heart, kill you with my barehands. Do you understand?" I sat with my mouth agape and I couldn't believe he just said that. I turned to look at Jack who had paled and saw him visibily swallow. My father was a badass!

"I promise I will never hurt her sir, you have my word." Jack stood and shook my fathers hand. Jack came and sat next to me and Dad sat across from us. The serious look on his face scared me.

"Well, alright then. The reason I came here is because I recieved a call from...Sunshine Adoption Agency they have been trying to call you. They said they had called a few weeks ago and that they had confirmed that the adoption went through. They have been leaving voicemails on your phone and apparently you are the proud new mother of a thirteen year old girl, a month ago. Cameron, what on earth is going on? Care to explain?"