Waves, Rocks And Serenity

Start from the beginning

She said feeling a little uncomfortable.

S : that's a good idea.

K: you all should go.. I'll bring her.

S : how will I go then Karan.

Instead of answering he pointed to Abhishek.

S:I forgot.

He just didn't want anyone with her when he was present.

They all started without these two.

-------
They both stood there in the shade of the house. It was random road nearby normal civilian houses were there.

T: you didn't need to stay.

K: what else I should have done.

She just ignored it.

T: why she was so focused that you've to drive her.

K: go and ask her.

T: she literally just met you.

K: really! You just met a guy and here you're with him on a freaking trip.

T: it's different.

K: how?

She didn't had any answer but she has to answer something.

T: I knew Nishant from 2 and half days.

K: that's a stupid logic.

T: what's your logic.. You only have link up rumours anyway.

She had to brought this and that's what he wanted.

He stayed silent until she looked at him and turned her head back. She felt a little better cause he was here with her and didn't leave her.

K : if that bothered you then you could have told me.

T: tell me now.

K: it was nothing.. They did that just to create buzz. It will be taken down or I'm going to release a statement denying it.

T: how would you feel if you're in my place. Why you've not denied yet.

He knew it would hurt him like anything. This time she looked at his face and into his eyes.

K : I would have turned the world upside down. A lot happens inside in all these cases which you're not aware of.

T:??

K : why won't you ask me? Why won't demand answers from me. Why won't you listen to my explanation. I would have demanded it. You've all the rights to do that.

It hurt him that she won't even care to fight with him.

T: I was just afraid you'll only have excuses and nothi..

She noticed the hurt in his face and stopped.

T: then you had nothing with her!? In past also?

K : no.

She was assured because he didn't flinch or made excuses or gave a meh explanation. It was a clear cut answer.

The rain had stopped. It was 4:40.

T : how will we go.

K: in bike.

T: I'm not going in that.

K: just sit and hold onto me.

T: no.

K: just try..

She sat and he brought her left hand so that she can hold onto his body.

K: open the map and tell me the direction for rock beach. It's nearby.

T: we'll go without them?

K : they can join if they want.

He didn't really care about anyone at this moment.

She leaned her face on his back and just closed her eyes feeling his presence. He went slow so that she won't panic as her left hand clutched into his shirt tightly.

K : you brought Nishant to convince your parents. 

T : I mean I knew they would like him
He's sorted and he did a pretty good job.

K: then why on  that day you said no when I asked if I should go with you.

T : that's something different.

He wasn't convinced but for now he let it be. She didn't want him to have a bad impression in front of her parents after all she lied for this guy only.

They reached the beach. She took two softies from the local vendor. He went first and guided her because he knew there was a solid chance that she'll fall down.

They Clicked one or two pictures, called others to join them.
---
He stood in one of the rocks closer to the shore.

T: I want to stand there.

K: come here.

Once she was there he held her by her arms for few seconds and just as he strated to remove his hands

T:waitttt.. Don't let me go..

K: you won't. There are so much space. Stand comfortably.

T: you don't know. I've a record of getting injured.

She clutched onto his shirt near to his waist and looked at him with a scared/ crying face.

He saw that look on her face and wrapped his arm around her.

K : you are not going to fall because I'm here. I won't let it happen.

She looked up into his face.

T: what if it happens anyway.

K: I'm going to pick you up.

They just stared into each other's eyes.

K: I promise to be careful so that you won't be hurt.

T: don't be that dedicated.

K: you affect me a lot more than you can imagine.

He kissed on her forehead.

She didn't say anything only hugged him back and kept her face close to his heart while looking at the waves. She could hear his heart beating.

The sunset was there, the wave kept coming back along with the cool breeze making them shiver.
They stood on one rock holding onto each other and just enjoying the calmness.

That's the exact time the other 6 reached

That's the exact time the other 6 reached.they found Kk laughing as tp was holding onto his hand while moving her legs from one rock to other.

Swati : they know each other pretty well.. I mean I didn't realise at first..

She was a bit disappointed cause this means it was all her imagination that Karan was interested in her.

A : nishu told me Kk knows her.

N : looks like they know each other  a lot more than I thought.