My breath quickened and the haze cleared that was covering my sensible part of the brain. I panicked even more as he pressed his lips on my collar bone and moved further down. I let go of the counter and lifted my hands to put on his, which was about to unbutton the next button. I stopped him as I moved away from him a little with both of my hands clenching my shirt. He looked at me with his confused darkened grey eyes, something crossed his face as he looked at me.

"I--I don't---" I didn't know how to express my thoughts to him and It made me lower my eyes on my shirt back. Hesitation was clear on my face.

"I'm so sorry did I make you feel uncomfortable," he asked in his bothered voice as he looked at me. I didn't say anything but kept looking down as his question kept hanging in the air.

"I should have been more careful. I know it's your first time being with a man too" he said in the same voice as he took hold of my chin and made me look at him.

"We can take things slow right?'' he asked me worried as I still have not uttered a word out of my mouth. His grey eyes search for an answer on my face desperately. I could tell from his face he wanted to be with me at any cost and that made me feel even more wrong. But now it was no going back. I decided to be selfish and be with him. I don't know how long I will last but I want to have whatever we have in between us.

"Yes," I said in my small voice as I looked back into his eyes. I had guilt in my eyes but I masked it. He let go of his breath which he was holding as I said it. A relieved expression crossed his face. A breathtaking smile formed on his lips making him look even more handsome. He pressed his full lips to mine for a second and then moved a little away from me with that still on his face. A big grin was on his face and looking at me I felt happy too. He lifted me from the counter making me gasp a little as I looked at him with eyes. He took me to the couch and made my seat over there with him beside me. He cupped my face, his eyes stayed on mine as he couldn't get enough of it. My stomach growled as he moved near me. He smirked looking at my face as if it had gone completely red. I haven't eaten anything since morning because of him.

"What do you want to eat? I will make it for you, tiny" he asked as his thumb kept making lazy circles on my cheeks. My heart fluttered as he said that to me. I bit my lower lip while looking back at him.

"Don't tease me," he said, eyeing my lower lip. "Just tell me I will make it for you," he said in his dark voice as he freed my lower lip from my teeth with his thumb. He wants to cook for me. I felt like I was on top of the world. But I remembered his hand was injured.

"But your hand is injured. I will make something for us" I said as I looked at his banged hand.

"No, I will cook. My hand is completely fine. It's nothing new for me now just tell me what you want to eat" he said stubbornly as he removed his bandage completely and showed me his hand which had a red mark on it. I looked at him in confusion.

"But you were not able to carry your briefcase some time ago," I said still in confusion as I took his hand in mine to see. A sheepish smile formed on his face as he looked at me.

"It was my trick to keep you near me for a bit longer," he said with a sheepish smile as I narrowed my eyes at him to look mad but I couldn't even hold that expression for a full minute as a smile formed on my lips. He looked so cute when he stated his intention.

"I want to eat the pasta which you made on the day of your family get-together," I said with a smile while looking at him. I loved it so much but I couldn't eat it looking at him and Grace talking and laughing at the dinner table.

"Coming right away" as he stood up and walked towards the kitchen while removing his blazer. He then folded his sleeves to his elbow showing his tattoos which made him look so irresistible. He never does that in the restaurant's kitchen. I wanted to fan myself as I saw his cooking for me looking so hot. He flashed his full teeth and smiled at me as he took out the ingredients. He got engrossed in cooking and I was looking at him as he cooked for me. I still can't believe what happened between us. Suddenly I wanted to pinch myself and I was finding it still too hard to believe.

"Pasta is ready," he said as I was about to pinch myself. I immediately stood up from my seat, startled. He looked at me with amused eyes. I cleared my throat and walked toward the table to help him to set the table. I took the two plates and spoon and settled on the chair. He served me and him. He put a big portion of pasta on my plate, making my eyes wide.

"I can't eat this much," I said not wanting to admit I could finish the whole thing in one go.

"I know your appetite," he said in a firm voice, making my face turn red. I couldn't even lie to him about it. I know he has been observing it for a long time. A sheepish smile formed on my face as I took the spoon. He waited until I took the first bit.

"It's so delicious," I said as I took the first bite. He smiled as he saw me happily eating the pasta. After that, I decided to wash the plates but he didn't let me, saying the maid will do it. As nothing was left to do so it was time for me to leave.

"I should leave now then," I said in my small voice as I looked at him. He was not ready to bring it up so I brought it up. He didn't say anything but kept looking at me so I turned to walk away but he caught my hand and pulled me toward him.

"Stay with me for tonight. I won't do anything promise" he said in his calm yet needy voice looking into my eyes. I swallowed hard as he said that while biting my lower lip. I was shocked he asked me to stay with him for tonight. But I didn't take much time and nodded yes, making him smile in happiness. I made my decision too fast.

For just one night what harm could it cause?
______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie complete.
Ashes of a Lie Chapter 26
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 67

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go to my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.