His jealousy (part38)

Start from the beginning

"Just like you said. Its not about whether I know how to do it or not. Its about whether I'm willing or not. I didn't watch those idol dramas for nothing." Nandini said in husky low voice while turning him and wrapping her hands around his neck.

"So, you are very willing now." Manik asked her while seeing her face and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Not only I'm willing, I'm going to go all out." Nandini said in husky low voice while seeing him which made him grin softly.

"Go ahead then." Manik said smilingly.

Seeing her face for few seconds manik moved forward while closing eyes to kiss her but Nandini smiled seeing him and stop him in between with her hand.

"First lets select your clothes." Nandini said smilingly seeing the annoyed face of manik.

"Manik, don't ever feel jealous of my fangirling. My fangirling is short lived feeling. But what you and I share is long term feelings, Which will never change in Us." Nandini said with a smal smile on her face While seeing his clothes in his wardrobe. And she selected few.

"I may like one hero today or another one tomorrow and they will never know even I exist in the world but I love you today , tomorrow and forever. I exist only for you and that never change." Nandini said with a bright smile and turn towards him.

"Fangirling is just my hobby which I think I can never change." Nandini told with a sheepish smile.

Hearing Nandini, manik smiled brightly and moved forward toward her. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Sunshine, I know that... you never need to explain anything and never change yourself, I love the you are." Manik said a smile and while caressing her cheeks lovingly.

Manik understands Nandini better. He know her inside and outside. There is nothing Nandini don't about her. In one glance manik can tell whats in her mind. He know that she and his sister are mad about drama and he love seeing them happy in their own dream world.

Manik moved forward while seeing her lips and Nandini understood what he wants and closed her eyes. He kissed her softly on her lips. They moved their lips in sync, Nandini held his nape, her other hand got lost in his thick hair, while manik clutched her waist with both hands and pulled her dead close not leaving any space between them. He moved back and she rested her head in his chest, breathing heavily. Manik pulled Nandini closer and hugged her tightly.

"I want to drown with your lips, in the ocean of our kiss." Manik said husky voice while panting heavily. Which made Nandini smiled and her cheeks turned red as she blushed.

The following next day Manik went to Delhi for promotions, as its a one day event he thought of returning as soon as possible coz the next day is his birthday and he promised to spend with his loved ones.

While manik entered in green room he noticed that Jennifer is lost let again in his thoughts coz when he last saw her, she was too lost in her thoughts she didn't notice her surroundings. She didn't even know what has happened with manik in the plane. Jennifer told him to address her through her name Even though Jennifer is one year older than him. She doesn't mind it when manik call her by her name. This time manik wanted to make her feel good out of humanity. So he went and sat beside Jennifer but she was sooo lost that she did not even felt the presence beside her.

"Jennifer." Manik called her in a low voice but she did not listened him.

"Jennifer!" Manik called again and ths time she turned her face to see the source of voice. Seeing him she gave a small.

"Are you okay?" Manik asked her.

"I think I am but.. I don't know." Jennifer replied with a confused mind.