CHAPTER 75 - REQUIEM OF HEARTS

"You're not listening to me! If I tell Jinyoung, his father will end his career, he'll out him to the press, he'll disown him and-"

"Judging by what I've seen of your relationship with him so far, nothing is more important to Jin hyung than you. Just go there, tell him you used to fuck his father at the hotel and that you don't intend to do it anymore, but the old geezer clearly have other plans." Hyunjin's unyielding determination was already tiring him out.

"It's easier said than done." Mark sighed exasperatedly.

"I understand that. I'll do it for you then." The teenager stated with a shrug.

"So you can have my fiancé all to yourself?" Mark glared at the boy. "That's what gonna happen once you tell him, right? I'll be out of the picture, and you will be there in that apartment to comfort him. Wearing my robe, my cologne, and using the side of the bed which is supposed to be mine."

"You're wrong. I know my place now. I have no intention of having what is yours. It's time for you to let Mr. Park know his place too, so he can convince himself of what is not his." Hyunjin declared with determination in his eyes. "You're not his favourite sex toy anymore, not an expensive escort. You're his future son-in-law, Jinyoung's soon-to-be husband." He added in such a serious tone that made the American swallow.

"What about you? Has he ever been in your hotel room?" Mark had to ask.

"No. Every time I happened to see him there, he was leaving your room." Hyunjin gave him a sympathetic look. "But after you left the hotel, it was over, right? There's no room for Park Chan-wook in your life anymore."

"You're wrong."

"What do you mean?" The boy furrowed his brows.

"After I left Seungri's hotel, it was not over. We met again at a love motel. That's where we discussed our agreement. I cheated on Jinyoung with his Dad." Mark closed his eyes briefly and waited for his trial to take place.

"You fucked him?!" Hyunjin gave him a ludicrous look.

"No, it wasn't like that...I mean, I was going to. We were naked in that filthy bed, he was all over me, but he wanted to do it raw, then I told him I have HIV, so he freaked out and got off me. A that moment, I knew he was going to fuck up my life with Jinyoung. He was so mad, and I knew I had to do something. So I tried to persuade him and calm him down. He was still hard, and I could see in his eyes that he still wanted me, despite the initial shock of knowing that I could get him sick. At some point I managed to convince him that a blowjob was safer. Then I brought him to bed again, and all I did was give him oral sex."

"You have HIV?" Hyunjin was flabbergasted. "Does Jinyoung know?"

"Yeah, he does. But you don't have to make that face. I'm keeping an eye on my viral load. I'm getting it under control. I'm on treatment."

"You should've given it to his father." The teenager greeted his teeth. "That damn asshole should be the one with HIV, not you."