CHAPTER 26 -CAGE

Mark didn't move when Jinyoung placed one of his hands on his chest and eyed him intensely. As those fingers caressed his clothed torso, they slowly traveled to the spot which caged that feral muscle kicking and pulsating against his sternum. As his heartbeats increased, Mark felt all his invisible barriers crumble down, just to let the other in. He anticipated Jinyoung's warmth as the younger leaned on him. Mark didn't make a sound when the author lifted his chin and stared deeply into his eyes. However, when the younger's tender lips gently descended on his, the American let out a pleasant moan as he lost himself in that action, and all his worries withered away with the movement of their mouths. He dropped the keys on the floor and started to slowly run his hands up and down the Korean's back, while every single fondle of Jinyoung's hands unraveled all kinds of emotions inside him. As the younger parted his lips and invaded his mouth, he explored him further. He longed for that reassurance he felt when the Korean kissed him on the balcony of his apartment nine days ago. That unlimited feeling of acceptance and deliverance, that unsealed possibility of something called happiness, and that rare promise of permanent peace intoxicated him. And he wanted to feel more of it, to drown in it, completely. He craved for that reunion of limbs and tongues, that familiar sensation of belonging in those arms, of being a real human, capable of hoping and dreaming. Jinyoung provided him all of that, with the same vigor as before, but with an enhanced passion that denounced the days they had been apart from each other.

Mark buried both his hands in the Korean's hair and pulled him closer, deeper into him. The Korean carefully pushed him against the counter of the bar and pressed his hips against the older's. He soon confirmed that they were both hard. He smiled into the kiss when he heard another muffled moan escape from the other's throat and he himself felt his desire build up when Mark's hands sneaked behind him and squeezed his buttocks. He abandoned his lips swiftly to assault the American's neck and listen to more of the erotic sounds flowing out of him. He breathed, sucked, licked and scrapped his teeth over the sensitive skin. Jinyoung continuously whispered sweet nothings to his ear, and even though the Korean language hindered the American's understanding of what was being said to him, he felt all the hairs of his body stand up due to the sexy groans and arousing mewls gushing from the younger's mouth. The older felt his legs weaken when Jinyoung mercilessly bit at the joint between his shoulder and neck. The writer fought for more access to his collarbone, so he hungrily helped Mark remove his sweatshirt. His suit soon joined the garment thrown on the floor of the bar.

After admiring the older's bare chest for a couple of seconds, the author ran his lips and tongue around Mark's nipples. The older moaned loudly, and pulled his face for a kiss again. He gently squeezed Jinyoung's lips with his teeth and then slowly pulled back so that author's lips slowly slid through his teeth. Lust blinded Jinyoung as he grinded his hips against Mark's with more urgency. His hands had already sneaked into the older's sweatpants and they stroked a certain spot between his buttocks. Mark was on fire when he took the Korean's earlobe between his lips and start tugging it gently. At the same time, he wrapped his hands behind the younger's ears and rubbed his fingers through the back of his hair. The younger groaned.

"Jinyoungie, I missed you so bad. I missed you in ways you will never know. Would it make any sense if I told you that I missed you even before I met you? I have this strange feeling that I missed you even before I was born. I guess I missed you even while I was unaware of your existence. I missed every part of you, every day. I probably missed you in all my previous lives." A panting Mark whispered, basking in the heat and rhythm of their bodies. However, as soon as the words were out, he felt Jinyoung's body suddenly tense against his. He wondered if he had scared him with his words. He feared having spoiled that passionate reunion.

The writer pulled back from him just a little to look into his eyes. He seemed to study him for a while. No one had never said something like that to him, and he never dreamed of hearing something like that from the American. He thought of the days they had been apart. He thought of how troubled he became when Jackson and he left Seoul Forest. He remembered of how angry, disgusted and scared he felt when he read the files the Chinese had hid from him. He remembered how his mind was polluted with murderous thoughts during the days he spent in Jackson's company. He thought of how relieved he was when he got his blood test results, but he still wished he had never met Mark. He remembered of how he firmly asserted Soo Young's former fiancé that he would take care of phase 2 of their revenge. On the fourth and fifth day of their 'planning', it was agreed that making Mark fall totally in love with him was their goal now. The bar would be just one of Jinyoung's strategies to convince Mark of his devotion to him. The bar was another version of that blank check the author once gave to him in LA. It was supposed to bind him to him. The bar could make the American stay in Korea for sure. On the sixth and seventh day in Jackson's house, he was already feeling too miserable to hate the American. He missed him like crazy, but he wouldn't tell that to his obsessed friend. On the eight day of that nightmare, Jinyoung was ready to fully dedicate himself to his own private mission, find out who was lying to him. He promised himself that he would be neutral, that he wouldn't take sides, and that he would not let his determination waver during that 'assessment'. He had all planned out, until he entered his office that evening and laid his eyes on Mark one more time. He wondered if he would be able to keep his cool and lie to his face while pretending to execute the Chinese's plans.