Chapter 11

"Y/n?" J-hope called out as he entered the bedroom. Y/n was seated on the bed, giggling to herself as she watched the k-drama. She looked up from the screen as he approached.

"Yes?" she asked, pausing the video.

"Your clothes are here," he said, flashing a warm smile.

"Really?" she exclaimed eagerly, quickly getting off the bed and making her way out with him.

"Ah, she's here," remarked Taehyung as he placed the bag on the table. "Here, you can check it," he said, gesturing towards the bag.

"Thank you so much," she smiled gratefully as she opened the bag and inspected the clothes.

"Wow... these are so pretty," she exclaimed, pulling out a pair of dresses from the bag. "It must have been so expensive," she said, glancing at Taehyung.

"No, it wasn't," he replied.

"Don't lie, these are the newly released pieces. I saw them in that new K-drama," she insisted, examining the dress. They all exchanged glances.

"Really? But it wasn't that expensive," Taehyung clarified.

"Yeah, why would BTS find these few pieces of clothing expensive?" she nodded in agreement with her thoughts.

"What are you thinking?" Taehyung squinted, observing her expression.

"Oh, nothing, thank you so much for the—" she paused abruptly as her eyes caught a glimpse of something. She reached her hand into the bag and shot a wary glance at Taehyung and the others.

"What?" Jimin raised his brows.

"You guys chose all of these?" she asked nervously. They nodded.

"Really?" she let out a soft laugh. "Did they really choose this lingerie for me?" She looked at them with a nervous smile, shoving all the dresses in. "I'll take this to my room," she said, picking up the bag.

"Y/n, come back downstairs after putting your stuff; we need to talk about something," Namjoon said. She looked at them with confusion before nodding. "Yeah, I'll be right back," she said, turning and walking away.

Entering the room, she quickly closed the door and walked to her bed. She took out the lingerie and looked at them with wide eyes. "This is my size, how can they be this accurate?" she murmured, cupping her breasts, mouth gaping in surprise.

"I should bathe, I guess," she said, eyeing the warm and comfy clothes.

" These clothes smell so nice," she murmured, taking in the fresh scent of the new garments.

"Why is she taking so much time?" Yoongi checked his wristwatch impatiently. "Jungkook, go and call her," Jin instructed, nudging him.

"Me?" Jungkook looked surprised. "Yes, why? What's wrong?" Jin turned to him.

"What if she haunts me there?" Jungkook's eyes widened with a clueless expression.

"Aish, why would she? She's not a ghost," Jin scoffed, exhaling in frustration. Everyone turned to look at Jin.

"Really? Then why is she invisible to everyone except us?" Jimin asked, raising a valid point.

"Well, then I guess she's a friendly ghost," Jin chuckled. Everyone shook their heads, their lips pressed into thin lines.

"I'll go and check," Jungkook said, rising from his seat. He whistled his way upstairs.

As she stepped out of the bathroom wearing the bathrobe, she hummed the lyrics to the song softly to herself, "...'coz I~I~I'm in the stars tonight, so watch me bring the fire and set the night alight~"

She walked to her bed, humming the song softly, and picked up the dress she had chosen to wear. "Hmm, this is nice," she murmured to herself. With a graceful motion, she opened her robe and let it slip down her small frame, revealing her bare skin. Turning around, she began to put the dress on, slipping it over her body with care.

"Y/n, what are you—" Jungkook's jaw dropped as he opened the door and stumbled upon an unexpected sight. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry!" he shouted, hastily closing the door. The dress slipped from y/n's hand and fell to the floor as she stood there, staring ahead in shock.

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook shouted from outside, feeling flustered, her half-naked image still vivid in his mind.

He quickly ran downstairs, his cheeks flushed scarlet with embarrassment. Everyone looked at him in confusion as he hurried down. Soon after, they heard a scream echo through the house.

"What happened?" J-Hope asked, standing up. Jungkook's eyes darted nervously.

"Hey, what did you do to her?" Jin asked after hearing Y/n's scream. "I-I'm going to sleep," Jungkook said, walking quickly to his room. They all watched him go, puzzled.

"What did he do?" Yoongi clicked his tongue and glanced upstairs toward Y/n's room.

****