chapter 1

"Even in my unconscious state, you remain in my thoughts and memories, a constant presence I yearn for."-y/n

~~~

It was close to midnight, and amidst the faint sound of rattling in the background, I found myself questioning whether I was dreaming. However, the sensation didn't align with the usual quality of dreams. Slowly, I drifted away from slumber, returning to the realm of reality. As I gradually opened my eyes, I found myself gazing into the pitch darkness surrounding me.

I blinked twice, to be more present at the moment when I heard some rattling again, this time a scream following it, I still wasn't fully awake, suddenly the door of my room burst open making me hitch on my breath, pure terror washing over me.

As I sat up in bed, the room flooded with light as if on cue, revealing two unfamiliar figures standing before me, each brandishing a knife and a hammer. Panic surged through me as I frantically scanned the room for my family. Suddenly, my dad's voice pierced through the tension, screaming from the living room.

"Call the cops!" My brother's urgent shout jolted through the tense air. The two menacing figures before me fixed their gaze on me with hostile intent. Reacting swiftly, I scrambled off the bed, putting distance between myself and them.

"Yeah, break the windows," one of the men instructed as they shut my room's door behind them. Fear gripped me to the core. Who were these men? "D-dad..m-mom!!??" I screamed, my voice trembling with fear and tears streaming down my face. I was shaking uncontrollably from terror when suddenly, the windows of my room shattered into pieces.

"Run, get out of here, quickly!" The man yelled as he leaped out of the window, beckoning his accomplice to follow.

My eyes darted towards the man's leg where my prized possession, the army bomb, lay. I had acquired it just last month, and the thought of it breaking sent a shiver down my spine. Determination surged through me as I sprinted towards it, knowing its worth was substantial.

Lowering myself to the ground to retrieve it, I suddenly felt a heavy impact on my head, sending shockwaves through my mind. Instinctively, I reached for the back of my head, only to feel warm wetness. The last thing I remembered was the sensation of blood trickling down my neck as the man struck me with an unknown object.

 Was it the hammer? Am I dying?

As I collapsed onto the ground, the world around me blurred into obscurity. The faint echoes of my family's screams reached my ears, growing more distant with each passing moment. Despite the dire circumstances, a faint smile graced my lips.

"At least my army bomb is safe," I whispered to myself, clutching it tightly in my hand. The room was engulfed in a surreal cascade of red, blue, and purple lights as consciousness slipped away from me. With that final shift in illumination, I succumbed to unconsciousness.

~~~~

Meanwhile, in the bustling city of Seoul, Korea, BTS, a globally renowned boy band brimming with talent and youthful energy, were making their way home after a rigorous and fruitful schedule. Fresh off the release of their latest song, which had sparked conversations not only in their hometown but also across the globe, the group members found themselves at the center of attention wherever they went.

"Namjoon, I'm telling you, ARMY is going to absolutely adore this one!" declared Jin, the oldest member of the group who seemed to defy aging with his timeless looks. With a mischievous glint in his eye, he paused for dramatic effect before continuing, "You know why?""Why?" Namjoon inquired, already bracing himself for Jin's playful banter."Because my worldwide handsome face is in there!" Jin exclaimed, punctuating his statement with playful taps on the youngest member Jungkook's thighs, eliciting raucous laughter from the group.

As the group erupted in laughter, Namjoon simply shook his head, clearly exasperated with Jin's antics and endless supply of jokes.

"Hey, did you hear about Jimin today?" J-Hope interjected, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "He couldn't reach that shelf during the shoot, and then V had to come to his rescue. It was so hilarious that the director had to call cut three times, and Jimin still couldn't reach it," J-Hope recounted, causing Jimin to bury his face in his hands, chuckling in embarrassment.

As the group chatted animatedly on their way back home, one member, Suga, affectionately known as the "kitten" of the group, was already deep in slumber. He sat in the car, ear-pods in, snoring softly, completely unfazed by the lively chatter of his companions.

Pulling up to a grand mansion, the residence shared by all seven members, they gradually disembarked from the vehicle. Jimin gently nudged Suga awake, and together they made their way into the house, their manager ensuring they reached their doorstep safely before bidding them goodnight.

"I'm exhausted," Jungkook complained as he entered the house, rubbing his sore neck. He headed straight to the kitchen, opening the fridge to grab his favorite banana milkshake before returning to the living room.

"Agreed, today was both draining and productive. Thank you, everyone, for your hard work," Namjoon remarked, sinking into the sofa and stretching his neck to relieve tension.

"Mmm... this is so refreshing," Jungkook sighed contentedly, taking a long sip from the bottle. His eyes widened with relief as he felt the soothing sensation wash over him. "I'm off to bed. Goodnight, everyone," Suga announced with a yawn, making his way to his room.

"Make sure you take a bath before sleeping. Last time, your feet were stinking because you didn't take your socks off!" Jin called out after Suga as he sluggishly made his way to his room.

The rest of the group remained in the living room, exhausted and lounging on each other. Taehyung was on the verge of drifting off to sleep when Suga's sudden scream jolted him upright with surprise. His eyes widened in alarm.

"Ugh, what's with him? Why is he screaming in the middle of the night?" Jimin questioned, standing up and furrowing his brow as he looked towards Suga's room.

~~~

"Who are you?" Suga stuttered, his voice trembling with fear. The rest of the group exchanged worried glances.

"Is there an intruder in our house?" J-Hope gasped in alarm at V's words. Without hesitation, they hurried towards Suga's room.

"What... what is this? Who is she?" Jungkook exclaimed, taking a step back in disbelief as they all entered the room, their expressions mirroring a mixture of confusion and shock.

****