chapter 8

"Oh, she—" "Hyung??..did you let her drink?" Namjoon looks at y/n, who looks like a mess right now. Jin lets out a nervous laugh. "Well, I wasn't planning to but—" "Take it off girl!!...take it offf~" Namjoon scoffs at her words, looking at Jin with a gaping mouth. "I-isn't she singing 'Expensive Girl'?" Namjoon asks slowly.

Jin nods hesitantly in agreement. "How does she know about it? Did you tell her?" Namjoon asks. "What?? No, she's a true army, that's why she knows all of this," Jin says, looking at y/n, who was banging her hand on the desk.

"Aishh, V!! Why did he let her come out...V?" Namjoon shouts from the living room, feeling flustered. Jin lets out a laugh, enjoying what is happening until Y/n stands up. "Let her be for a while, she's doing good," he tells Namjoon with a laugh.

"Jin-shi... c-can you teach me that dance?" she stumbles towards him, barely able to keep her legs straight. "W-what dance?" he asks, bewildered.

With a gleam in her eye, she lifts her hands into the air and joins them. "Chamchi!! Ha!! Super cham chi!" she exclaims, wiggling her hand down and dancing. Jin is taken aback by her words, glancing at Namjoon, thoroughly flustered.

Namjoon bursts into laughter at Jin's bewildered expression. "~~super cham chi!~~" she dances around the hall. "Aish... V!!?" Jin leaves the kitchen and calls out for V.

"What??" Taehyung rushes down and halts, surprised to see Jin and Namjoon fuming. "What's going on?" he asks innocently. "~~super chamchii.~~"

"Take her to your room and make sure she doesn't come down ever again," Jin ordered, walking over to Taehyung. V frowned, glancing between Jin and Y/n. "What happened to her, is she summoning demons right now?" he asked, watching Y/n behaving strangely. "Who knows? Take her upstairs, she's spouting too much nonsense," Jin replied, walking away.

"Make sure she doesn't sing again or else I'll ask you to clean all the corners of the house later," Namjoon warned before walking away. Taehyung was left baffled. "What? What did I do?" he scoffed, bewildered by the sudden turn of events.

"Hey, what did you do?" Taehyung walks over to her and takes her hand, but she gazes at him dreamily. "T-Taehyung-shi, do you want to dance with me~~ super chamchi!" She jumps up with the same strange dance move, leaving him speechless.

"No, let's go to sleep. Why did you drink?" He pulls her by her shoulder, looking down at her crimson face. "H-how could I say no to Jin offering me a drink," she grins with her eyes closed. "Yeah? Then why did you disappoint him?" He heaves out a sigh.

"I didn't. I was just singing his super tuna song, and he got mad at me for nothing," she pouts, looking at him. "Mad at you? He didn't. Let's go now, enough of your chamchi, or else Jin Hyung will throw you in the sea tomorrow," he huffs out, dragging her away.

"Come on, let's go," he says, trying to pull her along, but she keeps resisting. "This is too high, I can't climb this," she whines, looking at the staircase. "Aish, you're really drunk, aren't you?" He comes by her side and bends down. "What are you doing?" she asks, tugging her behind.

"Get on my back, I'll take you to the room," he patted his back. "Oh, I'm heavy though," she says, pressing her lips. "I brought you in earlier, I can endure it," he tells her. "Oh, okay then," she pouts and lets herself just fall on his back, making him go flat out on the ground with her resting on his back. "Ah," he groans as she comfortably lets all her weight rest on him. "Yah, have you gone mad?? Get up, I told you to get on my back, not to sleep," he tries to get up, but her weight presses him down.

"Oh, what are you two doing?" Taehyung turned his head to the stairway. "Help, Jimin," he let out his hands, shaking them for him to hold him up. Jimin quickly walks down the stairs and pulls her up. "Aigoo, what are you doing, lady?" He looks down at her. She leans on his shoulder.

"Ah, I just got my back broken by her," Taehyung stretched himself out, looking at her in frustration. "Come on, I'll help you take her up."

Jimin and Taehyung took her upstairs and laid her down on the bed.

"Will you be okay, Tae? If you want, you can sleep with me. She looks like a danger to you," Jimin says, scanning her with a suspicious gaze.

"I'll be fine. You can go to sleep," Taehyung says, patting his shoulder.

"Okay, goodnight," he smiles at him and leaves.

"This problematic girl, she must be crazy," Taehyung rolled his eyes at her before turning off the lights and getting on the sofa. "I'll have to be careful of that spine breaker," he mutters, turning his head towards the bed.

****