Chapter 15

"1! 2! 3!...switch, palm facing up, and bam!" Taehyung exuded energy during their dance practice, standing out among the other members. It was just one more day before they finally took the stage, and needless to say, they were well-prepared. They immersed themselves in sweat daily, ensuring their health was in check with workouts and more. For the first time, Y/n got to experience firsthand what it was really like for a K-pop idol to prepare for a concert.

"Y/n, are you okay?" J-hope asks as they break away from their dance routine and reach for their water bottles. She nods and passes him a towel to wipe his sweat. "I am, are you?" she asks, her eyes showing sudden concern. He looks at her with a surprised smile before nodding in response.

"I'm always fine, y/n," he flashes her a smile, though he was tired. His smile was magical, capable of melting away an entire country if it was filled with snow. "We're going back then?" she asks, getting up quickly. He nods in response.

"You follow us here every day, don't you get tired?" Jimin asks, his breath soft and slightly labored. Y/n shook her head happily as she made her way to him, offering him a towel as well. "I don't. Looking at you all can never be tiring for me," she said with a shy smile. They all chuckled in response.

"Same," said Jungkook, causing Y/n to look at him with a flustered face. "I mean, looking at ARMYs, it's really refreshing," he quickly adds. Y/n nods hesitantly, managing a smile.

As everyone engaged in conversation with Y/n, Yoongi remained silent, minding his own business. She noticed this and looked at him with a disappointed frown. "Are you mad at me?" Y/n asked, blocking his way as they all left.

He looked at her in surprise. "I'm not," he said. She looked down. "Then why are you ignoring me?" she asked. He put his bag down, pulled her back into the room, and closed the door. "I thought you were angry with me," he explained.

She frowned again. "Me? Why would I be mad at you?" she almost scoffed. Yoongi sighed. "I always say harsh things to you. I'm sorry," he muttered slowly.

"It's okay. I can at least boast about that," she said. He was amazed by her response. "If I were not in BTS, would you have formed hatred towards me?" He asked with a smile. She pondered on his words. "I can't imagine BTS without you," she replied back with a hesitant chuckle.

Yoongi's eyes lit up at her response. "Is that so?" His cheeks turned slightly scarlet. "Let's go," he said, clearing his throat. There was a tension between them. She found herself blushing and followed him out.

"Ah, there they are," Jin remarked as Yoongi and y/n approached the car. The members exchanged puzzled glances, sensing an awkward atmosphere between them. "Wait, why are you two blushing so much?" J-hope asked, casting a curious gaze between them. Y/n quickly brushed it off, her hands covering her flushed cheeks. "What? No, I'm not." she said hurriedly.

"What are you on about? It's hot," Yoongi grumbles softly as he gets into the car. The others look at them suspiciously. "What happened?" Taehyung asks, eyeing y/n with narrowed eyes. She shakes her head, dismissing any notion of an issue.

"Nothing, it was nothing, trust me," she insisted. "Aish... get in the car, all of you. Stop creating a scene," Jin commanded. One by one, they all got in, and soon they drifted off to sleep. Only y/n remained awake, feeling a twinge of sadness for them. They worked so hard, all of them. It pained her to see them like that, yet she couldn't help but feel proud of them at the same time.

After a light dinner back at home, the boys resumed their discussions about tomorrow's plans and fielded several calls from staff. Y/n, meanwhile, found herself browsing through the iPad, scrolling through some Wattpad books. Spotting a new OT7 fanfiction, she glanced around to make sure no one was watching before opening the book. "I haven't read a fanfic in a really long time," she sighed internally, pulling her legs back and settling into the seat for a comfortable read.

She gasped as she came across some particularly explicit content in the fanfiction. The boys immediately turned their attention to her, concerned. "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked. Y/n quickly closed her iPad and looked at them innocently, feeling guilty for what she had just read.

 "Nothing," she stammered, her nerves betraying her attempt to act normal. Their suspicious stares only intensified. "What's wrong?" Namjoon pressed. She shook her head, but as she stood up, her iPad slipped from her lap.

Her knees weakened, but Taehyung swiftly caught her arm, steadying her. As he retrieved the iPad, he noticed the open Wattpad page. "What were you watching?" he inquired, tapping on the app. Her eyes widened in realization, and she pressed her lips together tightly. Taehyung's jaw dropped as he read the content on the screen.

"What is this?" Taehyung's voice held a mix of shock and confusion. She felt a pang of guilt and embarrassment, squeezing her eyes shut as she cursed herself inwardly. "I'm sorry," she managed to utter before fleeing to her room, leaving the others filled with curiosity and unanswered questions.

"What's wrong with her?" Yoongi scoffs, while Taehyung blinks blankly at the screen. Namjoon takes it from him, his expression flustered. "She was reading this?" he stammers out, surprised by what he's seeing.

As they each saw what was on the screen, an awkward silence settled among them. "Not sure if Jin hyung would do that," Jungkook suddenly spoke, shaking his head. They all looked at him, visibly shaken. "Yah, what do you mean by that?" Jin asked, scoffing, his expression a mix of confusion and disbelief.

"So this is what we made them into," Jimin sighed, leaning back into the sofa. Taehyung shot him a knowing look. "Don't pretend like you don't know about this," Taehyung retorted. Jimin couldn't hide his smile. "I've read a fanfic once, but it wasn't like that," Jin added, trying to lighten the mood.

At that moment, they exchanged glances, each seeming to contemplate their own thoughts. "I enjoy this, but..." Jungkook began, hesitating. "I don't," Jin admitted bluntly. "ARMYs are creative," Yoongi remarked, clicking his tongue in a mix of amusement and surprise, particularly impressed by the depiction of his character in the story.

" she must be feeling incredibly embarrassed," Namjoon added with a sympathetic tone. Meanwhile, y/n was curled into a ball in her room, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest. She felt certain that someone would knock on the door any moment now, and she feared she'd be in for a world of trouble.

"I'm so embarrassed, oh my god, they'll hate me," she mumbled into her pillow, feeling a surge of panic and shame overwhelm her.

****