Chapter 26

" Suga, we didn't have a recording today," Jimin said as Yoongi started to drive. "I know." He muttered and rolled up the windows. Jimin frowned at his words and looked at him in confusion.

" You like y/n, don't you?" He asked, giving him a  side glance. Jimin chuckled nervously and looked outside. " Jimin." He looked at him again to which Jimin just nodded.

Yoongi sighed.

" you?" Jimin asked with curiosity. Yoongi's eyes widen and he shook his head in denial. Jimin squinted his eyes and looked at him with a questioning, gaze. " There's already two of you liking her. she won't need me." He said with a smile to which Jimin shit his eyebrow up in realization.

" No way-

" It's okay. let's talk about you. Are you okay?" He asked. Jimin scoffed in disbelief and chuckled.

" You were treating her savagely all this while, so you really did like her," Jimin remarked. Yoongi just smiled and said nothing.

" Taehyung happened to be fast." He chuckled getting an agreeing laugh from Jimin as well.

" But why do you like her?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi pouted and clicked his tongue.

" I don't know. I think I like to tease her a lot." He said. Jimin scrutinized him and poked his inner cheek. " she's adorable." Jimin said.

" Your reason to like her?" Yoongi quirked his eyebrow and looked at him with a teasing smile. Jimin laughed at his words.

" Her entry in our life is so unreal," Jimin muttered with a soft sigh. Yoongi nodded.

" I've gotten used to her being around us jumping everywhere, to think that she will just disappear one day...breaks my heart." Yoongi expressed his thoughts as he made a turn around a bend.

" that's not the way to the studio." Jimin squinted his eyes.

" yeah. let's go to a bar." Yoongi said. Jimin nodded hesitantly. 

" so you're heartbroken as well.' Jimin said while bopping his head.

" yeah." 

~~~~

"yeah, so I am planning to give him that," Namjoon said as they all sat in a circle and discussed the gifts they will be giving to Jimin, except for y/n who was just pouting because she was broke, unlike them.

" Someone get him a girlfriend...that dude is kinda horny," muttered Jungkook to Namjoon which was audible to Y;n as well. Her face turned pink when she heard that.