Chapter 24

(warning: Unplanned smut ahead)

" What happened?" I was standing in a corner watching the boys talk within themselves, especially at Jimin whose words still made my heart get dense every time I remembered them.

" Nothing," I said, turning to Taehyung who was studying my expression for a while now. " Whom are you giving all your attention to?" He asked in a low voice eyeing the members before him. I shook my head and looked down.

" It's Jimin-

"No of course not  him!" My eyes widen at the mention of his name, He stopped midway through his sentence and chuckled in amusement.

" I was going to say something else." He said, looking at me in confusion. I pressed my lips into a straight line knowing how foolish i sounded and acted just now.

"oh." 

" yeah, so I was telling you that all of us went to prepare a surprise for Jimin because his birthday is just around the corner," Taehyung whispered. I nodded in realization and looked at Jimin, who at the same time turned his eyes to me, something uncertain flickered in them and he looked back at the members with a change of expression.

" I see so what did you-

" Taehyung and Y/n, what's happening?" Jin called us out, we looked ahead and everyone was looking at us. Jimin's eyes turned into a glare.

" Nothing Hyung," Taehyung said, moving towards the group. I followed behind and stood at a distance from Jimin. He moved closer to me and suddenly grabbed my pinky finger.

" what are you giving me?" He asked. I gulped at his touch and looked at others nervously, who didn't seem to give us any attention.

" w-what?" I asked, looking at his forefingers wrapped around my pinky.

" My birthday is coming up pretty soon." He whispered near my ears with a joyous smile. I was excited as well but I did not have anything to give to him.

" I don't know," I whispered back to which he chuckled.

" There's one thing you can give me." He winked at me and squeezed my finger lightly, I frowned and looked at him questioningly.

" w-what is it?" I asked. He looked at me with a smirk and let my hand go.

" I'll get it from you when the time comes." saying that he walked away. I stared at him in confusion, what possible could I give to him, I don't have a single dollar to even buy a candy.

" Y/n you should start preparing as well," said J-hope, grinning at me. I looked at them in confusion.

" for what?" I asked joining their conversation.