Chapter 30

That night, anxiety gripped everyone upon learning the potential consequence: if your soul returned to your body, you might not come back. You felt the fear too, leading to the decision to sleep in the same room as your seven idols, one of whom was your boyfriend, while the other three harbored crushes on you.

Taehyung chose to sleep beside you, with Jimin displaying jealousy by taking the other side. Jin settled on the sofa opposite the bed. Namjoon, Yoongi, and J-Hope fetched a spare mattress from Jungkook's room, arranging it beside the bed.

Meanwhile, Jungkook managed to fit himself onto the bed near you, Jimin, and Taehyung. The arrangement proved highly uncomfortable, especially with Jimin's proximity, his hand resting on your stomach.

Jungkook's sudden grasp on your leg nearly elicited a scream of fear, while Taehyung nestled his head onto your chest, his hand inadvertently embracing Jimin's body. You found yourself practically encased from all sides.

Despite the fatigue from their upcoming interview, the others had already drifted off to sleep. You, too, longed to rest, but the fear of waking up in your true body next time held you back.

Your body tensed as Jimin's fingers lightly brushed against your exposed abdomen, the sensation amplified by the silkiness of your loose shirt. Turning to him, you noticed he was wide awake, his gaze meeting yours in the dimness of the room.

"Shh," he interjected, gently pressing his finger against your lips as he studied your expression. His gaze shifted to Taehyung, who held you in an embrace, and Jungkook, peacefully asleep while clutching your legs.

"This must be uncomfortable," he murmured, his fingers delicately tracing along your cheek. You swallowed nervously under his touch, averting your gaze in an attempt to steady your racing heart.

"Then why don't you go to your room?" you inquired, meeting his gaze with as much resolve as you could muster. He responded with a smile, reaching to affectionately pinch your cheeks.

"What if you disappear again?" he queried, arching an eyebrow. "Even if I did, you wouldn't be able to do anything," you whispered in response. His eyes widened with realization, and panic flitted across his features. You immediately regretted your words.

"I'll hold you tight then," he declared, wrapping his arms around your waist once more. You gasped, glancing anxiously at Taehyung, fearing he might awaken. "Don't worry, he won't wake up," he reassured you confidently, accompanied by a playful smirk, before planting a peck on your cheek with a kissing sound.

You were left gaping, and out of the corner of your eye, you noticed a figure stirring. Turning your head, you saw Yoongi observing Jimin with a glare.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi inquired, rubbing his neck. Jimin's expression shifted to one of panic as he shook his head, caught off guard by the sudden questioning.

"As far as I know, Taehyung is the one dating her, so why are you hugging her?" Yoongi questioned, his tone laced with unmistakable jealousy. Jimin swiftly withdrew, shifting away from you slightly.

"Don't trouble her again, and don't kiss her," he warned sternly before settling back down. You felt the awkward tension in the air and focused solely on trying to fall asleep. Just as you felt on the brink of drifting off, Taehyung's hands began to caress your arms. You sighed wearily, feeling the fatigue settling in, almost tempted to voice your frustration.

"Why was Yoongi hyung up?" Taehyung asked, his deep sleepy voice never failing to amuse you.

"You were awake?" you inquired in surprise, feeling your cheeks flush as the memory of Jimin's kiss flooded back. Yoongi opened his eyes, devoid of any signs of drowsiness. His gaze shifted to Jimin, who pretended to be asleep, and he promptly smacked his hand.

"What?" Jimin scowled in response.

"Don't touch her again," Taehyung warned, fixing him with a stern glare. Jimin responded by sticking his tongue out and rolling his eyes defiantly.

"I'm not kidding, Park Jimin," Taehyung stressed in a hushed tone, making an effort to keep his voice low.

"Tsttst," Yoongi clicked his tongue in frustration, casting a deadly glare from Taehyung to Jimin. "Do you want to face my wrath?" he asked, his tone carrying a serious warning.

Taehyung and Jimin swallowed their pride, shaking their heads in response.

"Get to bed before I rouse Jin," he warned sternly. Both of them grew apprehensive, as nobody wanted Jin to unleash his rap skills in the dead of night.

"No noise," Yoongi reiterated, shaking his head before settling back down. You stifled a laugh at their expressions, as they both turned to you with a pleading pout.

"Sorry," you mouthed silently, before closing your eyes.

Taehyung and Jimin both embraced you simultaneously, engaging in a brief staring contest before you took their hands and silently urged them to sleep. Initially hesitant due to your shared hold, they eventually relented and agreed to rest.

"They're still kids," you mused to yourself before drifting off to sleep as well.

----

When morning arrived, you felt relieved to find your room empty, with no one beside you, and the surroundings peaceful. However, your sense of calm was shattered when the bed began to shake violently, accompanied by loud noises. Panic surged through you as you feared your soul was returning.

Gasping, you opened your eyes and scanned the room frantically. The more you tried to make sense of your surroundings, the more anxious you became.

"Morning," Jungkook greeted, his face suddenly appearing close to yours. He looked refreshed and prepared to leave.

"W-where am I?" you stammered, still in shock.

"In the car," he replied with a smile. You gaped, glancing around and confirming indeed, you were in a car.

"What?" You sat up, observing all the members around you. They were all dressed up and looked ready for the day, while you remained in disarray, still in your pajamas and with tousled hair, realizing you had been sleeping in the vehicle.

"We thought it would be best not to wake you, so we moved you to the car," Namjoon explained.

"So that's how you utilize your IQ of 148," you remarked incredulously, fixing your gaze on him. The others chuckled at your comeback, while Namjoon simply cleared his throat and concentrated on his script.

"Look at all of you shining so brightly, and then look at me. Gosh, I'm embarrassed," you whined.

"Relax, kitten. No one is going to see you, and you can change later," Yoongi reassured you.

"K-kitten?" You scoffed, feeling your cheeks flush pink. He smirked at the sight of your blush before returning his attention to playing games on his phone.

"What a mess ?"

You thought to yourself and leaned to the car window looking outside.

***