Chapter 18

"Alright, we're heading out. Where's Y/n?" Namjoon whispered to Jimin and Jungkook. They exchanged clueless shrugs as they looked around the house. With all the members seated in the car, they were ready to head to the stadium for today's performance.

Taehyung squirmed uncomfortably at the mention of her name, his face flushing as he pretended to close his eyes. Y/n hurriedly exited the house and hopped into the van, dressed in a short flowery print dress and sneakers. The members made space for her, prompting a disapproving frown from the driver of the car.

"Sit here," Jungkook offered, creating space between him and Taehyung. Y/n's face flushed as she glanced at Taehyung, who was feigning sleep. Nodding, she settled between them, feeling sandwiched in the middle.

"Let's go," said Jin,  buckling himself up. The driver nodded.

Upon arrival, they headed straight to the makeup room to prepare for their performance scheduled in an hour. While the boys were occupied with staff and discussing their routines, they couldn't engage much with y/n. She quietly observed from a corner as they had their hair and makeup attended to.

When her eyes landed on Taehyung,  who was looking at her from the mirror. she flushed at the sight of him and looked away immediately.

"You guys are up next," their manager informed them as he entered the room. The boys quickly gathered around, exchanging words and cheering among themselves. With the makeup artist gone, they could now give y/n some attention, too.

"Enjoy our concert, okay?" J-hope, looking beautiful and handsome simultaneously, patted her hair before grabbing his mic. One by one, they all left. Taehyung was the last to go, shooting a penetrating glance that seemed to pierce her soul before brushing past her. His scent lingered in her nostrils, evoking vivid memories of the previous night.

" Stand in the first row. We will want to see you closely." He said before plugging in his in-ear monitor. she froze for a moment before following him out.

The concert was another successful event today, with both Y/n and the other ARMYs enjoying themselves immensely. It was a nostalgic experience when BTS had to part with their fans, but Y/n felt fortunate to have been able to share those moments with them—smiling, eating, dancing, and even arguing. While tears flowed from the eyes of many ARMYs, Y/n's tears were ones of relief, knowing she still had a few more months, weeks, days, and moments to cherish with them.

Even when the concert ended and they were returning home, she didn't stop sobbing. she was feeling really sad, which disheartened the members who also chuckled at her explanation as to why she was crying.

when they reached, she looked miserable. Her eyes were puffy and red, and she had a running nose. 

Yoongi commented, "You look more miserable than a beggar." She shot him a sharp glance and then proceeded to blow her nose on his handkerchief. He stared in disbelief as he realized what she had done, while the others erupted into laughter, leaving Yoongi fuming.

He started chasing her around, and she ran upstairs, afraid for her dear life. she stumbled into the first room she saw and locked herself in, Jimin was standing before her shirtless. Her eyes widened.

"What—Y/n?!" He shouted loudly, filling her with fear.

"I'm sorry, but Yoongi is chasing me," she said with a pleading tone. Jimin quickly put his shirt back on and approached her. "Get out now," he said, looking visibly angry.

"Jimin," she said, looking at him intently. He furrowed his brows and opened the door, pushing her out. She didn't understand why he was acting like that, and even Yoongi found it unnerving.

" What's wrong with him?" she looked at Yoongi, who stared back at her in confusion.

Jimin shut the door and palmed his face. He took off his shirt and stood facing the mirror. His chest and ribs were bruised badly and had purple marks. He hissed as he touched them. 

He remembered the day he fell in the studio, injuring himself, and then the incident where he fell from the chair during a performance stunt, aggravating his injury. Despite the pain, he danced through the concert, but he was scared that Y/n would notice his condition and tell the others. He meant no harm towards her.

After getting that treatment from Jimin, she was in a bad mood for the remaining afternoon. she didn't leave her room and refused to eat. When dinner time came, she refused to join the table and just pretended to sleep.

Jimin felt bad, and the members looked at him with glares that were hard for him to bear, so he stood up and went to her room. 

"Are you sleeping?" He asked, his tone noticeably more relaxed. She turned to him as he spoke.

" Don't talk to me." she covered her face with the quilt and pouted underneath it. He pressed his lips  and sat by her. " I am sorry." He said softly, so softly that she felt bad now for ignoring him.

" I was rude, I am sorry.' He said again. she squeezed her arms tightly.

"Let's go eat before the others pester me about it," he said, gently pulling back her quilt. Their eyes met instantly, and he fell silent. "You were rude back there," she muttered, unable to look away. "I know," he admitted, still holding her gaze.

" Jimin-" Taehyung paused when he saw Jimin and y/n so close.

" Are you two coming down?" He asked. Jimin pulled away quickly and stood up, rubbing his nape. "Yeah, I guess so." he said, leaving the room first.

Y/n sat up as well embarrassed. Taehyung walked into the room and stared at her for the longest time possible. It made her chuckle out of the awkwardness.

"Are you really close to Jimin?" he asked. She looked at him in shock. "I-uh... just like I am with you and the others," she said.

He scoffed at her words. "As close as me? Don't forget what happened yesterday," he said, raising an eyebrow. She blinked in embarrassment.

"Leaving that part obviously!" she scoffed and got off the bed. Just as she was about to walk away, he closed the door of the room and pushed her against it gently.

" I think I should make myself clear here. I have interest in you and I don't want you to have feelings for anyone than me." He said. Her eyes widened with his every word. she was stunned.

"f-feelings for me.?" she almost said it out in a disgusted manner, never in a million years had she thought of hearing these words from her idol. she started to doubt that she was not in a dream.

" Yes." He nodded, looking her from one eye to another. she was frozen, not being able to process anything being said to her.

He cupped her face before pecking her forehead, cheeks, nose, and finally, her lips, which were only teased yesterday. she was nervous but the kiss made her feel so many things. she felt butterflies in her stomach and that she really was in a dream.

He bit her lower lip and caressed her nape before joining his lips to hers again, not letting her get to reality anytime soon. she was floating on clouds with what she was experiencing right now.

" "Taehyung, Y/n!!" Their moment was cut short when Jin started shouting. He pulled away and caressed her lips. "I'll come at night," he said before going out. She stumbled on her feet and dropped down, feeling like a corpse.

" t-this c-can't be happening." she muttered dramatically, not once did she blinked. Everything felt surrealy. This incident really made her feel like she was dying because only dead can she expect things like this to happen.

" I-I'll die soon." she murmured.

*****