Chapter 13

"What's going on with her, Hyung?" Taehyung's horror mirrored that of the others, leaving them all unable to do anything but watch as she faded away before their eyes. However, a sudden change occurred, and she began to gradually return, bit by bit. "I can feel her," Taehyung exclaimed as he grasped her hand tightly, though she remained unconscious.

"Let's take her to the room," Jin instructed. Taehyung nodded and swiftly lifted her into his arms as soon as he was able to grasp her.

He gently lays her down on the bed. "What was that?" Jimin exhaled heavily. They exchanged confused glances. "Let's not tell her, she'll be scared," Yoongi suggested. Just then, Y/n stirred on the bed and slowly opened her eyes. "Where am I?" she asked weakly, her gaze wandering blankly ahead.

"You're with us," Taehyung reassured her. Y/n looked at him with confusion before her eyes widened, and she suddenly hugged him, catching everyone by surprise, especially Taehyung. "I was scared," she muttered, hugging him tightly. Taehyung blinked in embarrassment. "... why did I feel unconscious like that? I was really scared... I felt as if I was dying," she said.

Taehyung patted her back awkwardly. "You're okay," he said reassuringly. "I'm still with you all right?" she asked. He nodded, rubbing her back. "Taehyung Oppa...you smell so nice," she smiled, taking a deep sniff of his shirt. Taehyung's cheeks turned red, and he laughed in embarrassment, pulling her away.

"You're totally fine now, I think," he said, getting up from the bed. Y/n sat back on the bed with pursed lips, embarrassed by her actions. "Are you okay, Y/n?" Namjoon asked. She looked at them and nodded. "Okay, we shall leave you here to rest then. We have some work to do," he said. Y/n nodded in understanding.

She looked at Taehyung, who was still red, and felt warmth rising to her own cheeks. As they each left the room one by one, she rolled up in bed, wriggling and hugging the pillow. "Oh my god!!... I hugged Kim Taehyung!" she exclaimed to herself, her heart fluttering. "It was so nice, he was so warm and cozy...and big," she murmured, clutching her chest with a contented smile.

"She seemed totally fine," Jimin remarked, exhaling deeply. "Yeah, she did," Yoongi chimed in. Taehyung flashed a nervous smile. "Oh, look, someone is red," Jungkook exclaimed, teasingly. Taehyung glanced at him innocently. "I was just surprised," he defended himself. "And excited," Jimin added with a smirk.

"Hey, hey, watch your mouths, she's just a kid... 19 years old, right?" Jin reminded them sternly. They all turned to Jin. "She's young for an old lad like you, Hyung," teased Jimin. Jin was taken aback by his words. "As if you're young yourself," Jin retorted, scoffing. J-hope and Namjoon exchanged smiles at their usual banter.

****

Morning arrived, and y/n found herself awake before everyone else. She wandered around the living room, trying to dispel the quietness that enveloped the house despite being occupied by seven adults. "It's eerily silent in here," she murmured, sinking onto the sofa. She rested her cheeks on the seat, adopting a relaxed posture as she pondered the tranquility around her.

She jolted upright when she heard a dog bark, and to her surprise, she spotted a little black and golden puppy near her legs. "Ah, is this...Yeontan?" she exclaimed in amazement, observing the adorable canine. "He's so cute," she remarked, reaching out to touch him, only to retract her hand when he barked again. "You can see me?" she asked incredulously, eyeing the puppy. Yeontan tilted his head in confusion, staring back at her with innocent eyes. "Where's your daddy?" she inquired before realizing the implications of her words and bursting into laughter, startling Yeontan. "Sorry... we shouldn't use the word 'daddy.' Where's your appa?" she corrected herself, addressing the puppy with a smile.

As Yeontan scampered upstairs, y/n suppressed a smile, reminiscing about her army days when she would watch their videos and entertain various thoughts. However, since waking up in their house, she hadn't regarded them in "that" manner, which surprised her as well.

" Daddy... daddy Kim?" she murmured to herself. " Aigoo.. my strong boy.. what are you doing?" Y/n looked upstairs as she heard Taehyung's sleepy voice, accompanied by laughter and the playful sounds of Yeontan.

" Wow... such an angelic moment," she stated as she watched them, noticing how happy they seemed in each other's company. Taehyung picked up Yeontan and let him lick all over his face. Y/n felt a pang of longing as she watched. " I wish I could capture this moment forever," she said softly to herself, wishing for a way to preserve the scene before her.

" Y/n?" He looked down at her in surprise. " You're up early," he said as he walked down with Yeontan. Y/n couldn't help but notice that he was wearing a white tee and shorts, his thigh muscles perfectly revealed. She gulped at the sight and quickly looked away. " Stop, Y/n... This isn't a video. You can't simp over him now," she scolded herself silently. Even in his sleepy state, he looked beautiful, with his disheveled hair, and bare face, and everything about him seemed angelic.

" Did you sleep well?" He asks as he comes downstairs. She nods. "I think Yeontan can see me," she said. He looked at her in surprise. "Really?" He glanced at Yeontan, who was already looking at Y/n as if he knew she was simping over his dad.

"You wanna hold him?" He asked. She looked at him with wide eyes. "No, he'll bite me," she said. "He's a good boy, he won't," he reassured her. "I know, but... he has personal grudges with me, I can feel it," she insisted. Taehyung looked at her quizzically. "He's daddy's good boy," Taehyung said, kissing Yeontan. Y/n pursed her lips. "I want to be called daddy's good girl so badly right now," she murmured to herself, feeling a pang of jealousy at that moment.

" I'll take him out for a while," he says as he heads towards the door. Y/n watches them leave with a smile before returning to her room. However, her attention is quickly caught by suspicious sounds emanating from Jungkook's room. "Ah, yeah, right there," Jungkook groans, his breaths heavy and labored. Y/n's eyes widen in surprise as she nervously stares at his room. "Could you stay still? I can't put it on like this," she hears Jimin's voice saying.

" oh my..what are they doing...se-?? no... what if they are."

She quickly walks to the room and listens closely from outside. "Ah, Jimin," Jungkook yelps in pain, prompting a concerned expression on y/n's face. "This sounds so wrong, I have to see it for myself," she tells herself, steeling her resolve, and quickly opens the door. "No, you two can't do this! It'll break my heart!" she shouts loudly, her eyes tightly closed in anticipation of what she might see.

Jimin and Jungkook looked at her in shock. "Y/n?" She opened her eyes and looked at Jimin, who was on top of Jungkook's back, holding an ointment in his hand. "Hi," Jungkook waved to her. She felt stupid. "Oh, what were you two doing?" she asked with a nervous laugh.

"Jungkook got hurt yesterday, so I was applying this," Jimin explained, showing the ointment. Y/n nodded, scratching her head. "But what did you mean by 'we can't do this and break your heart'? What was that about?" Jimin asked, puzzled. She gaped at his words. "Nothing, I was just talking to myself," she said quickly, trying to brush off the misunderstanding.

"You're weird," Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I am," she replied before turning and walking away.

"What's wrong with her... did she think we were..." They both looked at each other in realization.

"It's all your fault. Why were you groaning so much?" Jimin scolded him as he got off.

"We do this every time, I thought--" Jungkook started.

"Do what?" Jimin scoffed in disbelief.

" aishh...you're making her doubt us, idiot." Jimin puts the ointment away and walks out of the room.

****