"Miss. Lance," Alyssa spoke, causing me to grin as i watched her shift in her seat. her eyes pulled away from the computer screen, they landed in mine and i felt like i was going to melt. "what made you stay back, again?"

"is it not obvious?" i questioned, causing her to tilt her head. pulling a chair up to her desk i sat in it, resting my elbows down on her desk.

"why aren't you spending your last few days with Ava?" Alyssa questions, frowning her brows as she watched me closely.

"i am, i am. but she told me to come over here and talk to you..since i was kind of stared at you half of the hour."

"kind of? you were watching me the whole hour, i tried to keep myself calm because i didn't know if you zoned or were actually watching me."

"half and half," i shrug slow, laughing softly. "how've you been though?"

she shrugs, leaning down against her desk on her elbows. "ive been okay, trying to finish out the last few days, you know?"

i nod, "i do, yes. im going to miss this place, i can't lie. the people here aren't that great but we have some nice people. the experience was lovely, i loved it here."

"that's good, that's good. im glad you enjoyed your college experience. it went by fast, didn't it?"

"yes! like Alyssa i was just a freshman," i sigh, a smile appearing upon my lips as i watched her. pulling myself out of the chair, i tucked my bottom lip, "i enjoyed it though, i really did."

"good, im proud of you," Alyssa smiled, pulling her chair back as she pulled herself up from her desk.

our eyes falling upon each other's, my eyes danced her face as the tension rose. my hands resting on her desk, the silence fell upon us as our eyes never left once another.

shit, im melting, or was i..?

"you look amazing," i spoke eventually, gulping down hard as i inched closer.

"you as well," she gnawed on her bottom lip, tucking it in as her breathing hitched just slightly. "are you going to kiss me or not..?"

as those words left her mouth, a knot inside of my stomach formed as nervousness filled my core. shit, shit, shit, why was i nervous? ive kissed her before, multiple times at that.

inching closer, my lips smashed upon hers as instantly i felt such a great amount of passion between us. though the kiss was quick and slow, it lit the fire inside of me just right.

pulling away, i stared into her eyes, watching her at a standstill as her eyes shined. my eyes never leaving hers, my hand inched up her chest and into her breast, my fingertip lightly trailing down her cleavage, roaming it ever so slowly.

after trailing my fingertips down the center of her cleavage, i placed my thumb on the top of her breast, my heart thumping rapidly as we stood at a standstill.

"you're cute," Alyssa spoke eventually, scaring me just the slightest. "did i scare you? im sorry."

i grin, shaking my head as i remove my hand, "you're okay, i should get going anyways, see you soon?"

she nods, "see you soon."

quickly, i leaned forward placing a kiss upon her ear before running off like a little kid.

•••

making my way through the graveyard, i approached my moms stone slow, smiling like a little kid as it came into view. standing over her stone, i shifted my head over to Ava whom stood to my right, "go ahead, speak from your heart.." she says, motioning me to continuing.