"Good," he smirks, listening to my words. 

"By the way, you never told me you were getting engaged and why were you being so rude to Grace. She is such a sweet person" I questioned him with my narrowed eyes as I remembered the incident I saw earlier. 

"It's a long story and now it's not time for that. You must be tired. Good night my beautiful friend" he said with a small smile as he lifted my hand and kissed it on the back of it. His actions and words made me blush. Doing it he walked to his room before I could stop him. Maybe some other day I will interrogate him. 

After that, I went to sleep as my body was fully exhausted today. The next day came too soon. I went to work with less burden on my chest. Even if names on the list of people know my secret has increased it somehow made me feel at ease knowing there were fewer people to whom I have to lie. 

"So how was it after you reach home," William asked me as I was doing a light task that didn't need me to use both of my hands. I took a deep breath before opening my mouth. 

"Erick was quite understanding about my situation. In short words, things went better than I expected" I said with a smile while putting back the pan on the counter. 

"God for you. My brain was bursting thinking what will happen to you" he exhaled as he flashed me his playful smile. I grinned back as I took the spatula to stir the soup. My body stiffened as I saw him entering the kitchen with a cold expression on his face wearing his black head chef uniform which differentiates him from us. I looked away when our eyes met. 

I tried to show I was busy with my work as I felt his eyes on me. My face turned a little red as I remembered how I cried in front of him complaining about his actions. I was mad at him because he was engaged to Grace and still kissed me and on top of that, he doesn't even remember it. He stole my first kiss for god's sake. I was feeling overwhelmed and on top of that, he was scolding me for my carelessness when he was the reason for my distraction. 

"So what do you think of a head chef?" I heard William asking me, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Huh" I looked at him with questioning eyes. 

"Head chef, he seemed so distracted from the day we returned from our outing," William said in his serious voice as his eyes stayed fixed on him. He was giving instructions to James with chef Oliver beside him. 

"Yeah, I think he seems a little off to me too. I have never seen him like that" Logan joined us who has been eavesdropping on our conversation. 

"Do you know something?" Logan asked me, getting me off guard. My eyes widened as he asked me to straight away. 

"No! How would I know? I don't know anything" I said too fast as I found both of them looking at me. 

"You sound so suspicious even if you don't know anything," William said with his narrowed eyes, making me bite my lower lip at my foolishness. 

"I just can't believe how you managed to hide your disguise for so long from him," Logan said as he moved his head in disbelief as I smiled sheepishly at them. 

"Logan William gets back to work," said the loud voice breaking our small discussion group. They both nodded and immediately ran to their places. 

"And you follow me and bring all the pantry details with you," he said in his firm voice looking straight at me. I barely nodded my head as he walked out. I still kept looking at him with shocked eyes. 

"Go" I heard James saying to me as he patted my back. I nodded and ran to follow him. I took the file on my way. He was already inside his office when I walked in arranging the papers properly. 

"Sir--" before I could complete my sentence he took hold of my wrist as the file slipped and fell on the floor scattering all the papers. He pulled me towards him as he pinned my arm behind my back and his other hand went in my hair making me look into his eyes as he brought my face so near to him. Our faces were only an inch apart with our noses touching each other. My injured hand stayed on his firm chest as my chest weighed with fervour at our proximity. Slight movement of our heads and our lips will meet. 

"You will not live with my cousin anymore," he said in a mad voice as his silence finally broke. His sudden action has surprised me but why is he demanding something like that from me? Where will I stay if I don't stay with Erick? 

"Why," I asked in my surprised voice. What problem he has now. I know looking at his serious grey eyes. But the next words made my heart jump out of my mouth as he claimed me as his in words again. 

"Because you are mine. Only mine." 

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie complete.
Ashes of a Lie Chapter 22
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 65

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go on my Patreon page.

Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.