Ch33- Sports Friends?

**1 week later**
Ross P.O.V

Kim had decided to film 'Sports Friends' again after quite some time. Which I'm surprised at since i kept pushing her over.

Oops.

Lexi was at her and Trott's house with Falicity. The poor baby wasn't allowed to do much. Trott was very over protective of them both and Smith didn't seem to want to talk to or about Lexi.

"You ready guys?" Kim asked us as we sat in the tiny green screen room. "Yup." We all reply.

Kim laughs and starts the recording.

**half an hour later**

"NO!! Get away!" I shout as Kim jabbed my ribs. After all these years I was still ticklish and it was one of my weaknesses. She of all people knew.

"I will win! Short people will rule the world!" Kim laugh as I nearly fell onto Smith. She continued to try tickle me so i grabbed her arm and threw away.

"I DON'T LIKE TICKLES!!" I scream trying to keep my balance as Kim fell to the floor. Knocking over some equipment and her chair.

"Ow." She groans. I look down and hurriedly rush to her. "Jesus Kim. Are you okay." I ask while Trott and Smith are in fits of laughter.

She looks up at me and smiles. "Yeah. I'm fine." She said as she got up. Limping a little.

Shit. Maybe I went to far this time.

We sat back down and I noticed a small blood patch on her top on her upper left arm. She rubbed it and winced before continuing with joust.

*****************************

After the recording i made my way to the kitchenette for a drink. Trying to hit controllers was harder then it looked.

I walked up to the door and heard someone curse under their breath.

"Fuck you Ross." They whispered. It sounded like Kim.

I poked my head round the door to see her cleaning at a large cut on her arm.

"Holy shit are you okay?" I ask as I walk over to her. She jumps obviously not knowing i was there and tried to cover up the cut. "Yes I'm fine. It's just a tiny scratch." She lied.

It was more then just a scratch. It was bleeding and she had blood soaked tissues on the side next to medical wipes and bandages.

I remove her hand from the cut and she winces. "It happened when I landed on the base of the chair." She told me. I sigh. "Sorry about that. I just hate being tickled."

She smiled slightly. "It's fine. I probably shouldn't have tickled you that much." She said. I smile and pick up a wipe. Dabbing the cut till It was clean. Then I wrapped it in bandage.

Just as I tied the bandage to make sure the cut would be clean the roll of fabric fell from my hand.

I bent down to get it but so did Kim. Our hands brushed as I went to pick it up. Our faces close to one another. Her eyes looked into mine.

Then she done something that shocked me.

She closed the gap between us and kissed my lips.........

A/N

And I am back!!

From a very disappointing Gadget show.

I didn't get to meet them because I was a few hours late.

But. I got a Hat Films shirt and a Hand of truth shirt also a Hat Corp poster and cheat police poster.

And on the back of the hat Films shirt it says

'Verified Hatter 2015'

I squeaked when I read that.

And I got a wrist band that says:

'OFFICIAL YOGLABS EMPLOYEE/Authorisation level: Potato'

Yay!!

But I never got to meet them but the after show was amazing.

Trott threw his socks into the audience... I wanted one... but it didn't come near me.
Dammit.

Buuuut! When I was walking last the stage to get out (because I was one of the last) I waved to Ross and he waved back!! HE SMILED TO!!!!

Anyway. More updates!

PA