Ch8- Oh god no.

Lexi P.O.V

Me, Savannah, Mitch and Nuka. Cub Nuka. Ran through the dry grass at top speed to fetch back to the village.

"Why did he do it!?" I ask as I leap over a dead log. "I don't know! I just walked into the house and saw Nuka standing there with my dad's head!" Savannah cried.

My breath caught in my throat. What a thing to see.

Well yeah I've seen some pretty fucked up things, but that's like me walking into the common room and seeing Ross standing there with Lewis' head or something.

Not a normal thing in Yogtowers.

And you tell me one thing that is normal in Yogtowers!
NOTHING!

A scream was heard as the wind carried it through the grass. "Oh god." Mitch mumbled as we picked up pace.

By the time we reached the village half of the woman and children were in a panic. Some of the children ran to me in tears.

Hugging my legs and sobbing. They were shaking in fear. I fell to my knees and pulled them close. Nuka had terrified them, and that pissed me off.

"NUKA!" Savannah screamed. I held the youngsters closer as the young man walked into the center of the village. A blood covered spear in his hand.

He had a crazed glint in his eye. The one I seen many a time in Chloe's eyes.

"Why!?" She cried at her brother. He didn't reply. Instead he dropped the spear and ran. I tried my best to calm to sobbing children but no matter what they wouldn't calm down.

"Nuka!? NUKA!?" Savannah called after her brother. But he kept on running. She looked back at me as her brother disappeared. I shake my head and hold the kids closer.

**3 months later (long time 0 shits given)**

Life in the village was some what back to normal. Savannah's brother has vanished off the face if the earth and she now had to run the village. Since she was the final member of the Royal Family.

I had only 2 more months here and the time was flying. Nuka was now half grown. His mane getting a bit longer everyday. But soon he would have to go back to the wild.

My diary was almost full and my last letter confirmed Hannah's pregnancy. I was over the moon.

And apparently Hunter has become a bigger trouble maker then me. (Not possible)

So the tower's is as wild as ever. But I can't wait to get back. No matter what.

"Luna!" Savannah called. I stop helping the kids do feet painting and look at my friend. "Yeah?" I ask. "Meka wants to see you." She told me

Meka?

Oh right. Mitch

I nod. "Be back soon." I tell the children as I get directions from Savannah to go to the large dead tree.

I make my way there and climb the small hill that leads to the top. Once i make it to the top i don't see Mitch. Or anyone.

"Mitch?" I call looking around.

"Alexia?" Mitch's voice says from behind me. I turn round and i didn't get to say a word. Because before i knew it.

His lips were on mine.

A/N

Seem familiar?

PAH