Ch4- Lions? LIONS!?

Alexia P.O.V

I awoke in the dark with Savannah. People were screaming and shouting in the village. I jolted up and Savannah let out a squeak.

"LIONS! LIONS IN THE VILLAGE!" People were yelling. Me and Savannah glanced at each other before running out. We ran out of her curtain and I ran into a young man. "Whoa! No one outside. Lions are lose." He said sternly.

"lions? LIONS!?" I question.

"Nuka leave Luna alone." Savannah hissed grabbing me and pulling me outside. But outside was chaos.

The villagers were running with spears and torches. And lionesses were running about after chickens and cattle. I looked around looking for Mitch and Jerome.

"Alexia!" Mitch yelled as he ran at me from behind. I turn and hug him. "Get inside. It's dangerous out here." He said before running. I stare bewildered. I was so confused.

But I wasn't going to hide inside. No.

I ran into the weapon house. Where all weapons were kept. And it seems luck was on my side. There was a bow and some arrows.9

Bingo.

I grab a bow and some arrows but just as i head for the door Jerome stops me. "Lexi. Didn't you here? Woman and children stay inside." He said sternly. I blink. "Well lucky for me I'm neither woman or child. I'm Teen." I say as I try get past.

But he grabs my arms and takes my weapons. "Lexi I know you want to help. But please don't. What would happen if you got hurt? Or worse killed!?" He asked. I take a step back. I hadn't thought of that.

"Stay inside." He ordered before leaving.

Wtf?

That was not Jerome. Was it? He was not all mister serious. He was jokes and laughs.

I sigh and walk outside. Regretting it instantly.

I scream as I lioness runs at me. I shot left and run for it. The lioness running after me.

I ran in all directions. Zipping past villagers. The lioness not giving up.

What did she freaking want!? SHE CAN'T EAT ME!

Suddenly I trip on a shrub and go tumbling down a small hill into a small watering hole. Then I hit my head off a large rock. Making my world spin.

The last thing I see in the lioness running to me. Before blackness consumes me.

A/N

It's short and I've been a few days. Been at school and shits going down. I'll try update more often but it will be a little bit hard.

PAH