Ch14- I bet your wondering why I called you here today.

Lexi P.O.V

Ross snuck me into Yogtowers and i ran to my office. I went inside and looked around as i shut the door.

The fan art was still the same place. All my teddies sitting on the shelves.

And there was so many boxes for me from fans that i was gonna drown. I jumped into my chair while Ross went to get every one else.

No one knew of my return. And i was gonna make it known.

I turned my chair so that the back was facing the door then i piled all the boxes neatly in the back of my room.

"Come on. There's something in Lexi's office that I want to show you guys." I heard Ross say. I gasp as I get into my chair and put up my hood.

"It's in here." Ross said as he opened the door.

I tried not to laugh as I tapped my fingers together and turned in my chair to fave them slowly.

"I bet your wondering why I called you all here today." I say like a super villain. "Well...." Then I slowly lift up my hands and pull down my hood.

"I'm home!" I say sweetly in my voice.

Kim let out a loud squeal.

"LEXI!!" She and Hannah screamed. I laugh and stand up as they run over and hug me.

They life was literally squeezed out of me that day.

Hannah's bump was very visible by now. She had to be at least 4 months pregnant by now. Yay!

I looked around for Trott but didn't see him. "Where's Trott?" I ask. Smith points to the Hat Office. "Editing. He didn't want to come because he didn't know it was you." He told me.

I bite my lip and smile. "Stay here. I'm gonna go say.... hello?" I tell them as I tiptoe to the office door.

Then Smith follows and open the door. Walking in before me and leaving the door open. I smile and crawl across the floor to the screen that his Trott from society.

It felt like my first day here. When i scared Ross almost three years ago.

I crawl around to th side of his desk and take a deep breath. Before jumping up and slamming my hands down on the table.

Making Trott to a very unmanly scream.

"Why didn't you come!? I held aver important evil meeting and your weren't there! WHERE WERE YOU!?!" I shout trying not to laugh.

Trott looks shocked that I'm standing there.

"Lexi?" He asked.

I raise an eyebrow. "You owe me big time! All evil minions are to attend each evil meetings. Next time no slacking!" I demand.

Trott looks over to Ross and Smith. Searching for answers.

"Trott." I say patting his hand sarcastically. "All evil minions must know that I have returned from my travels and a-!" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence.

Because Trott stood up and pressed his lips against mine. I smile and kiss back instantly.

"Get a room you two." Smith joked. "I'd rather they didn't." Ross muttered. I roll my eyes and pull away. "I'm guessing you missed me?" I ask.

Trott smiles.

"He hasn't shut up about it till now!" Kim yelled from outside the office. I laugh. "Really?" I ask as he wraps his arms around my waist. "It's true you know." He said kissing my nose. "It's very not seen you for 6 months and now you back. And I not letting you leave again." He said creepily.

I roll my eyes. "You can't keep me contained." I challenge. He smirks. "Oh really?"

I blink. "ROSS!!! HALP ME!" I yell. Trott laughs and let's me go, then Lewis walks in.

"Come on guys! We have room let everyone know that Lexi is back. The fans will wanna know." He said.

I jump up and down. "IVE MISSED MY LENS BUDDIES SO MUCH!!" I squeal. Simon laughs. "Well let's go record then!"

**10 minutes later**

Lewis sat on camera saying that something amazing had happened. But he just kept saying weird shit like that. Soon got bored and did a kartwheel behind him.

"WEEEEE!!" I yell.

Lewis laughed. "Oh yeah. And Lexi is home!" He announced. I laugh as my arms fold mid Kartwheel and I crash land on camera. "YAY!" I cheer.

It was good to be back.

************************

I sat on my phone. Posting 6 months worth of tweets at nine o'clock at night.

That's a lot of Tweets for that time of night.

Suddenly my phone buzzed with a new message.

From Trott.

T: hey lexi. You free?

A: yeah. I can't sleep. Jet lag. :/

T: you wanna come over? I'm bored and not tired. I'm feeling like a GTA contest. ;)

A: oh your on! I'll be there in ten!

The I grab a bag and get out of my onesie into pair of jeans and a light blue shirt.

"Ross?" I ask as I get down stairs. "Hmm?" He asked from the sofa as he watched some shit reality TV programme. "I'm going to Trott's. We're going play video games." I tell him.

He sighs and nods. "Okay. Will you stay the night like last time?" He asked. I nod.

Last time I ended up falling asleep on the sofa there. Ross was raging.

"Most likely. I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask. He nods. "See you tomorrow."

I smile and head out the door. Hopping onto a bus.

I hadn't played GTA in months.

Uh oh.....