Ch29- Smith. GET OFF!!

*1 month later*
Lexi P.O.V

Logan was an amazing baby.

But when Hannah told me about her 'labor pains'. I got really scared.

"But it's all worth it." She told me as she cradled her baby boy. I was shaking by now. I got scared to easily.

"You'll be fine." She said reassuringly. I smile. "Thanks. I better go. Trott will be having a fit by now." I say looking at the clock. She laughs. "Okay. I'll see you later." She said as I grabbed my bags and left her house.

**time skip to Lexi being 8 and a half months** (I ran out of ideas okay!)

"Are you sure?" Trott asked. I nod. "Yes. Go to work. Me and the baby are fine." I tell him. He looks at my now very swollen tummy.

I had been having little pains since last night and he's been over worried. But it's only back pains. Nothings gonna happen.

He hugged me and kissed my head. "Okay." He mumbled into my hair. I smile as he placed his hand on my bump.

All of a sudden I felt the baby kick faintly. Trott laughed. "Feisty little one. Just like your mum." He said. I roll my eyes. "Just go to work will you." I smile.

He chuckles and kisses me before leaving. After that I went back to bed. Because carrying a baby around is hard work.

**2 hours later**

I woke to the sound of knocking on the front door. I groan and get slowly out of bed.

I walk downstairs and to the door. Opening it carefully. "Hello?" I ask as I look round the door.

I frown as i saw Smith at my door. "What's up?" I ask. He looks really serious. "I came to talk." He says.

"Oh like last time? When you kissed me and tried to talk me out of having a baby?" I growl. He sighs and i open the door to let him in.

"What is it?" I ask. Slightly angry. I sat on the sofa and he sat next to me. "I have to tell you something." He said. "What now?" I ask. I really didn't want to talk to him.

"Alexia. I-I think I love you." He admitted. I blink. Not only did he use my full first name but he may or may not have just admitted that he loves me.

Or at least her thinks he does.

"What? N-no. Smith you can't. I'm getting married." I say holding up my left hand. He looked me in the eye. "But you don't have to marry Trott. You could marry me." He said.

I got to my feet. Faster then any usual heavily pregnant women should. "Excuse me? I love Trott. Not you Smith!" I almost yell.

Suddenly Smith grabbed my hand and tried to get the ring. But I pulled my hand away. "Smith. GET OFF!!" I scream.

Suddenly I felt a pain shoot through my abdomen and water trickle down my legs.

Smith P.O.V

After Lexi screamed at me she doubled over In pain. I jumped to my feet as water trickled down her legs and onto the floor.

Oh no.

"Lexi?" I ask.

She looked up at me. Fear in her eyes. "I...I think.." She cut off as she groaned loudly in pain. "The baby, it's coming!" She yelled. Her voice breaking in her discomfort.

I very quickly picked her up bridal style and got her into my car. I got into the drivers seat and turned on the engine. Taking off down the road.

I was going a little over the speed limit as I turned the corner.

But only then did I see the large lorry coming towards us..........

A/N

Sorry?
I think.....

PA