Ch15 - (I refuse to name this)

A/N
Blame Thefemalehatter for this. Okay. I tried my hand at some smut *cracks knuckles* and I am not proud. *curls up into a ball* it's not much. At all. BUT I'M STILL NOT PROUD!!

Lexi P.O.V

"Oh come on!" I yell as I spam the buttons on my remote. Playing GTA against Trott after not playing it for nearly 7 months was hard.

"Your going down!" My boyfriend laughed. I giggle. "You wish." I mutter as I put all my concentration onto winning.

Me and Trott sat on the floor in his living room with snacks and drinks. And we'd been playing computer games for hours now.

"Come on. Come on." I whisper as I near Trott and the finish line. Suddenly Trott hit a lamp post and I sped past him and over the finish line.

"Woo! Yeah! I beat you mother fucker!" I cheer as I jump up and down. "I let you win." Trott lied. I roll my eyes and sit back down next to him. "Yeah Yeah." I giggle.

He chuckles and I kiss his cheek. He glances at me with a cheeky grin. "What?" I ask. He turns to me and presses his lips to mine. I smirk and kiss back.

After a few minutes i pull away. "I missed kissing you." Trott whispered as he pressed his forehead against mine. I giggle and go to kiss his nose. But he makes sure that his lips caught mine.

Then things got heated.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I snake my arms around his neck and run my hands through his hair.

I feel him bite on my bottom lip and run his tongue over my teeth. I smirk and denied him access. But then he ran a finger on the inside of my thigh. And because of me being so ticklish. Making me gasp.

Then he kissed me deeply. His tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. Then he done something surprising. Carefully he stood up and wrapped my legs around his waist before he pinned me to the wall.

He took my arms and pinned them above me while he peppered my jaw with light kisses. I bite my lip as it sends shivers down my spine.

I felt his left hand travel down my body to my leg. Where he pulled me closer, somehow. I smirk as I felt his arousal against my thigh. "Someone's excited." I breath as he moves to kissing my neck. Searching for that all important sweet spot.

I let him know when he found it. Because I couldn't hold back a moan. I felt him smirk against my skin as my top began to get lifted up. Trott rubbed my hip bone gently. Making me shiver as his warm tongue soothed where he had just bitten me.

He lifted my light blue tee shirt up and off my body. Leaving me in my bra and jeans. His lips left me for a second so he could examine my body. He pinned my arms above me one again and whispered in my ear. "Your beautiful."

I grin and he trails his fingers gently down my arms then snakes his arms around my waist. Before he pulled me off the wall and carried me to the bedroom.

And i can guess you knew what happened next.

A/N
and I'm stopping it there!
.........Thefemalehatter
Are you happy?
You gave me 1 lesson and this is the result.

I feel sick

PAH